Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is There An End In Sight? Are We Gonna Get Anybody Back Soon?

mightisright

No we aren't going to get any free agents. We will have to wait and see about Castonzo/addai/nevis. I can't find much about the status of their recovery/injury. Colts have always been quiet so just wait till Wed and see who practices. It sucks watching them lose, I was at 2 of the games so far this year (vs Clev/at Cincy) and it sucks even more(I live in Charlotte, NC). I will say when we go no huddle we look a ton better than otherwise, we had some good looking drives and the last int by Painter was him just forcing a throw down by 10 with around 2 minutes to go and 1 timeout. The game was lost by then. I honestly think this game on Sunday will be much like what we've had...close game but probably not able to finish it. If I could pick one game that I want the Colts to win this year, I would pick this one...actually maybe not since we are going to foxboro but that seems almost impossible/too much to ask.

Edited by Mitch

I know other fa

Suck it up soldier. Lions fans have endured worse than this for 50 years or so. You can handle a season.

I know other fans have had it worse. But I'm fulltime mom of three preschoolers by day and fulltime nursing student by night. So football is my ONE outlet. And it's just crushing to one week be thinking about a SB at HOME and then spend the next few months watching heartbreaking just misses.

Are there even any trades/free agents to be had that are worth it?

I know other fa

I know other fans have had it worse. But I'm fulltime mom of three preschoolers by day and fulltime nursing student by night. So football is my ONE outlet. And it's just crushing to one week be thinking about a SB at HOME and then spend the next few months watching heartbreaking just misses.

That's the real downer on the horizon....Mighty one..

We cannot be 0-16 and host the Super Bowl...

2 full weeks of how bad we are on all the sports channels...

I know other fa

Very unlikely. And even if we did trade or sign for someone it's even more unlikely they'd have an immediate impact because it takes time to learn a system and get comfortable with their teamates.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what you see right now is most likely what you're going to get the rest of the season.

It sucks, but that's part of being an NFL fan. The good news is that...

wait for it...

There is always next year. :)

(does it help to know that if the Colts had somehow made it to the superbowl the city would have lost a bunch of money?)

(does it help to know that if the Colts had somehow made it to the superbowl the city would have lost a bunch of money?)

NOT A BIT! :yuk:

BUT it does help to know that we're gonna get some good early pics for once!

I think a lot of us fans are gonna be real encouraged to see P-money back, even if it's just for one meaningless game. The waiting and wondering for a whole year is gonna kill us!