Trent is "running to darkness"

azcolt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you haven't.

I have, because I've been following Bama since 2004 when they were HORRIBLE and only on an Alabama TV network and not National TV every week. Richardson IS more talented than Lacy, stronger and hits the holes better. Lacy while strong and good, wasn't nearly as impressive as Richardson was. A lot Richardson, Lacy and even Mark Ingram's success was due to their amazing OLine blocking so well. Ingram and Richardson went to two different teams with two different types of OLines and schemes, and they aren't doing as well. I haven't even seen Ingram playing any lately. Lacy is the lucky one who went to a team with the same type of OLine and pulls that Alabama uses, and of course he's doing better. Put TRich behind the Green Bay OLine, or even an average line and he would be putting up 100 yards a game. I'm telling you, if we ever get a GOOD line, TRich will be an absolute beast. I just wish you haters would get off it.

I have, because I've been following Bama since 2004 when they were HORRIBLE and only on an Alabama TV network and not National TV every week. Richardson IS more talented than Lacy, stronger and hits the holes better. Lacy while strong and good, wasn't nearly as impressive as Richardson was. A lot Richardson, Lacy and even Mark Ingram's success was due to their amazing OLine blocking so well. Ingram and Richardson went to two different teams with two different types of OLines and schemes, and they aren't doing as well. I haven't even seen Ingram playing any lately. Lacy is the lucky one who went to a team with the same type of OLine and pulls that Alabama uses, and of course he's doing better. Put TRich behind the Green Bay OLine, or even an average line and he would be putting up 100 yards a game. I'm telling you, if we ever get a GOOD line, TRich will be an absolute beast. I just wish you haters would get off it.

Thank you.