Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Big Games this weekend

Thursday night is a pair of games involving top 10 teams..

#3 Oregon vs #5 Stanford. in Palo Alto..IF Oregon wins, they should be a lock for #2...

I say Oregon 33  Stanford 17 (for me I hope its another blowout)

Also, undefeated #6 Baylor, takes on #10 Oklahoma  at Baylor

Baylor over OU 47-31

I love OU, but Baylor is playing lights out right now.

#1 Alabama vs #13 LSU in Tuscaloosa on Saturday..

I so want Bama to lose, but I think they win 24-17

Your picks and thoughts on these 3 marquee games?

When he was sacked..He literally had 3 players on him, one looked like he was taking a piggyback ride on him. It was a play he fumbled on. He came back and tried to bring them back. The kid's got a lot of heart, and took a royal beating.

Yeah.....I saw that play, but then I read that he went into the game with the knee sprain. Doesn't matter really, its bad news either way but I hope he is okay long term.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Why not have both backs out there then? One of them is bound to be covered by a LB.    Every D is scared of JT, and rightfully so. They have to account for him. Dude is a bruiser but can also catch passes (which he should get targeted more), Who is scared of Hines? I mean really.    They threw two slants to Hines yesterday (both worked), and one the other game. I wouldn't call that often. 
    • I gotta give it up to Gilmore. Whenever he was on Kelce, he made it difficult.    Thomas at safety was actually really good.    Pinter has no biz playing in this O-line. None. Strausser should be fired for not doing anything about it. Not to mention Smith has been really bad ever since he got paid. I hope it's due more than him trying to cover for Pinter.....Either way, super frustrating!   About time they started using Woods.    Sky Moore gave this team 6 points. Thanks dude.  Thanks to KC's kicker as well.  Chandler Jones won this game for the Colts. Big ups to him    As long as Frank is calling plays, this offense will have issues. The guy has zero feel for the game. How many 3rd downs did KC blitz?? Every single time?? Why were no adjustments made?  Ever since he's been here, this team CANNOT run screens. (nor defend them) He called 4-5 of them on 3rd and long, which he's done throughout his time here. WAY too predictable.  Why is he allergic to slants??  Just use Hines as a slot WR already.  Frank costs this team more points (4th down, my sheet says go for it DeR, dEr, DeR) than he helps them score.    Pederson and Siaranni led teams don't have a problem scoring points.   Kenny Moore got waxed on that missed throw by Mahomes.    Good job Yannick finally.    Also, it was nice to see Mclaughlin scoring some points. Whew! 
    • Colts won me 400 dollars yesterday and we are now 1-1-1 more importantly, 400 is sweet though, that will pay my car payment this month - I wish I could've bet 80% of the forum in here, I would be rich today  (just messing with you guys)
    • He doesn’t make guys miss often in space , he normally get tackled and slammed or runs towards the sidelines trying to get to first
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,609

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,547

• johnmart2k

johnmart2k 0

Rookie
    • w87r

w87r 6,396

Moderators
    • Hark