Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DB

Imped

8 yds/carry last night.

A couple hard runs filled with broken tackles and a stiff arm or two. The guy is running so well and is making plays regardless of what the defense is giving him. He has explosiveness and destructive speed.

Why only 6 carriers? I hope he sees 12-15 against the Rams. 

GIVE DB THE ROCK!

8 yds/carry last night.

A couple hard runs filled with broken tackles and a stiff arm or two. The guy is running so well and is making plays regardless of what the defense is giving him. He has explosiveness and destructive speed.

GIVE DB THE ROCK!

we only had 14 as a team he had almost half.

we only had 14 as a team he had almost half.

Exactly. I thought we got Brown in there sooner than we have been, and if not for being down three scores, I think he might have finished with more touches than Richardson, given then way he was producing. But only 14 run plays all night, and Brown got nearly half of them, so let's not complain about the split. Maybe complain about the kind of plays we're giving each back, but not the amount. Not last night.

Run freakin Richardson out of a 3 WR set instead of trying to use him as a power back and running up the middle in a "power formation." DB gets the 3 WR look, and he's picking up great gains. 

Why is this so hard for Pep to understand?? Trent's amazingly hard to bring down in space, throw him the ball!!! 

8 yds/carry last night.

GIVE DB THE ROCK!

Yeah, but if you take that 24 yard run out, it's only 5 yards per.

That's the way it works, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure that's what some here have instructed.

Run freakin Richardson out of a 3 WR set instead of trying to use him as a power back and running up the middle in a "power formation." DB gets the 3 WR look, and he's picking up great gains. 

Why is this so hard for Pep to understand?? Trent's amazingly hard to bring down in space, throw him the ball!!! 

We heard time and time again how this offense would be based on YAC (Yards After Catch)

See the Fleener play last night...and think DB and T-Rich!!  Get them and TY in 'wide open spaces...."THEY GONE"