Can't believe some of you

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it that hard to believe some of us? Obviosly myself included as I pretty much wrote us off up until that 2nd Hilton td, than I knew we were going to win. I wonder hwat actually happened to Kubes... Heatstroke maybe? Hopefully just random lightheadedness

I never write this team off, but between all the drops, the sieve of a D, bad calls, and Luck on his back all the time, I was guilty of being unbelievably frustrated until that first Colts TD.

I can't exactly explain why, but I started feeling like the Colts were going to win at that point.

I never write this team off, but between all the drops, the sieve of a D, bad calls, and Luck on his back all the time, I was guilty of being unbelievably frustrated until that first Colts TD.

I can't exactly explain why, but I started feeling like the Colts were going to win at that point.

When were down by what was it 5 i believe after that bomb I immediately felt as if we'd have to screw up to lose. I got my koolaid flowing in my belly again haha

Just because I'm complaining. Doesn't mean I'm quitting lol.

It's a nice way to vent frustration. Because anyone who wasn't frustrated with the first half must be Gandhi haha.

Not that I felt called out, but I know I do my fair share of complaining when we look putrid on both sides of the ball.

Let's just enjoy the win instead of telling other fans how they should be better, more saintly fans :).

Hey our worrying is getting better at least we said it's the first quarter but at least acknowledging there was a chance of a comeback!

Now being serious Colts fans have every right to be upset with what they saw for two and half quarters tonight but they also need to be thrilled with what they saw over the last quarter and half.  We saw a QB and a WR grow up before our eyes tonight.  The rest of the NFL has reason to be afraid, very afraid because they are both just going to keep getting better. 

Also credit to the coaches they made some great adjustments at half-time on BOTH sides of the ball.  They along with Hilton and Andrew should get the game ball with a tip of the cap to the defense for keeping us in it when the offense was struggling. 

Just because I'm complaining. Doesn't mean I'm quitting lol.

It's a nice way to vent frustration. Because anyone who wasn't frustrated with the first half must be Gandhi haha.

Not that I felt called out, but I know I do my fair share of complaining when we look putrid on both sides of the ball.

Let's just enjoy the win instead of telling other fans how they should be better, more saintly fans :).

I was +in' .....yep.

But I did say we'd win 26-24 when we were down 24-12. Never give up, but I will get stirred up. 

I was +in' .....yep.

But I did say we'd win 26-24 when we were down 24-12. Never give up, but I will get stirred up.

Yep. Just because you 're not saying, "Thank you sir, may I have another!" Every time Johnson was wide open. Doesn't make you less of a fan.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I was +in' .....yep.

Out with a friend watching the game.  Bet the bar tab on the Colts winning.  At halftime, I doubled down and said add 100 bucks on the Colts winning.  He said, "You're crazy, you see the score?  I said, "I'm not crazy, do you know who Andrew Luck is?"  He laughed and took the bet.  

- TRUE STORY

(By the way, he's a Vikings fan...which is why he needed a drink...needless to say the tab was quite substantial.)

they played horrendous in the first half i obviously wanted them to win but at half they deserved to be down and lose

Meh... 1st half wasn't pretty, but If that fumble call doesn't get botched, & Colts at least convert a FG out of it, & the Texans dont get that TD at the end of the first half, it wouldn't have seemed as bad...

I expected things to be rocky first game without Reggie...

Colts are sitting pretty in the division now...

The awesomeness is in the gameday threads. All but a few were upbeat, all things considering.

Oh it's pretty funny. All I kept picturing was the you tube video of the fat guy who lives with his mom screaming about how they are calling him fat online. Then he gets the red ring of death. Hilarious!

Out with a friend watching the game. Bet the bar tab on the Colts winning. At halftime, I doubled down and said add 100 bucks on the Colts winning. He said, "You're crazy, you see the score? I said, "I'm not crazy, do you know who Andrew Luck is?" He laughed and took the bet.

- TRUE STORY

Awesome! No lie, I was * and did some yelling but knew we could still win.

Week in and week out people write this team off... and when the do win they act like it is reverse psychology. It didn't look pretty, but I never give up hope. Colts are a gutsy team.

A little creative criticism goes a long way, but some of the hatred is a bit much. Suck it haters.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Awesome! No lie, I was * and did some yelling but knew we could still win.

I gave him a break and didn't make him pay the extra hundy.  I'm awesome like that.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Anyone else notice Fleener do the 'Jazz Hands' celebration after his bigtime 2-point conversion? A shot at Jimmy Fallon's comment about Griff. 

Awesome Jazz Hands....Coby. 

I was so mad when Luck missed Griff for a wide open TD, mostly because I wanted to see Griff do the jazz hands.  

Look, Colts played AWFUL in the first half and part of the 3rd...but I stayed up and watched the game.  Why?  Because I believe this team can pull out any game...no matter the odds.  So before you criticize the fanbase for "not believing" in this team, remember, we don't give up on the team and continue to watch the game.  Many of us were PO'd in how bad we started this game.  And who wasn't?  If we expect to make any noise in the playoffs, we're going to have to play like we did in the 4th quarter, but for all 4 quarters.  I love this team.  But I don't love how we have yet to play a complete game against a winning franchise.  There's nothing wrong with feeling that way when you expect better out of a team that you want to call a superbowl contender.  We're pulling wins out of our a**...that's a step in the right direction.  But it's not a superbowl formula.  Got to prove we belong in the playoffs...and playing for less than 4 quarters isn't proving we belong...Got some improving to do.

Guest TeamLoloJones

If anyone comes across the gif, post it. I was laughing to the point of tears. 

The best part of that play, was that was exactly the reason we drafted Fleener.  To be a guy that can be double covered and still catch a jump ball in the end zone.

Look, Colts played AWFUL in the first half and part of the 3rd...but I stayed up and watched the game. Why? Because I believe this team can pull out any game...no matter the odds. So before you criticize the fanbase for "not believing" in this team, remember, we don't give up on the team and continue to watch the game. Many of us were PO'd in how bad we started this game. And who wasn't? If we expect to make any noise in the playoffs, we're going to have to play like we did in the 4th quarter, but for all 4 quarters. I love this team. But I don't love how we have yet to play a complete game against a winning franchise. There's nothing wrong with feeling that way when you expect better out of a team that you want to call a superbowl contender. We're pulling wins out of our a**...that's a step in the right direction. But it's not a superbowl formula. Got to prove we belong in the playoffs...and playing for less than 4 quarters isn't proving we belong...Got some improving to do.

Well said. I was tough on the team but never turned it off.