Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 10 Reasons Be A Happy Colts Fan

JimJaime

10. Painter is getting valuable experience so he can be a DECENT Back-up in the future.

9. The Bandwagon fans are jumping off the ship fast

8. Manning be back next year.

7. Probably get a top 10 draft pick and have Manning back as well next year. (isnt that like getting the 1st 2 picks overall?)

6.Offense appears be learning how to (OMG) run the ball, which again when Manning back be scary O.

5. Manning is back next year.

4. Management is SEEING the faults on O and especially D this yr. Manning not there cover them up.

3. Showing the world how right you all were in saying Manning is the team.

2. You will see if you have a coach capable of out coaching another team to steal a couple wins.

and the NUMBER ONE REASON BE HOPEFUL IS:

1. MANNING WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!

Keep your heads up colts fans, your team isnt as bad as it looks but it is paying for not having a good back-up in place for P Manning. I dont know if thats the GM or the coaches fault but that is something has be fixed for the future. (Manning isnt getting younger.)

Yeah but as dumb as Bill Polian is he'll find a way to bust that first pick. Not a fan of picking Andrew Luck if we get the number one overall either. You're seeing why the Colts have only won one Superbowl in the Manning era. It's because he's had to single handedly had to carry the team. You can't win a Super Bowl like that you need more playmakers. If Polian is smart he passes on Luck and gets someone who can help right away, and you may see two more Superbowls before Manning retires.

Get off the bandwagon calling. Who are you to say who is a fan and who isnt. Your a legand in your own mind. The team stinks and thats the reality of it. We havnt won a GAME.

LMBO I didnt't call anyone a bandwagon fan. Was meant as a light hearted fun read for colt fans stay upbeat! And I am a Pats Fan, I just learned to respect the colts and some of the colt fans I have met on the original board. 9where have so many of them gone!!)

I still have NO IDEA why people think we are running the ball well...we ARE NOT...we still are near DEAD LAST on running the ball.....I just don't get why people still think we are running it better...

same

If you want to see teams that know how to run the ball look at the Raiders, Bills, or 49ers they know how to run the ball. Gaining a big run (and 15 yards for some reason seems big here in Indy) is not running the ball.

I think you guys are forgetting back when we had Edge in his prime, THAT was running the ball. Or even the 06 SB.

I have to agree with #9.Go ahead and go,give more true fans a chance to attend the games.

So because I can't afford to go to games this year makes me a bandwagon fan? If not for my current situation I would be at every game no matter if we were 0-16 or 16-0. I actually had to back out of the season tickets that I went in on half with my little brother. I watch every game on TV...all the way through...win or lose. What is it with people who think you have to go to every single game to be a "real" fan?

I do hope Manning can come back, but not at the expense of his health. I remember Sterling Sharpe and how his neck/nerve

injury ended his career. Payton has had a great career and he is a first ballot Hall of Famer. It's sad but I think we might have

to move on without him.

So because I can't afford to go to games this year makes me a bandwagon fan? If not for my current situation I would be at every game no matter if we were 0-16 or 16-0. I actually had to back out of the season tickets that I went in on half with my little brother. I watch every game on TV...all the way through...win or lose. What is it with people who think you have to go to every single game to be a "real" fan?

Actually,it's not about being able to afford the tickets.Nobody can afford the tickets anymore.But maybe if the attendance goes down,prices will drop again?LOL,wishful thinking.No,you don't have to go to games and that's the bad part.Some of the best fans are priced out of supporting their team.I'm like you,I try to catch every game I can on TV for free.