Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

This game is nuts so far haha

The Texans are pumped for sure. See how it rolls, we've been in tough spots before. It's not over yet, despite what some experts say.

It's not roughing if the defender touches the ball. The ball was tipped. 

I didn't think he got the ball at all. I will re-watch.

Nevermind......ouch

No it wasn't. 

EDIT: NVM

I didn't think he got the ball at all. I will re-watch.

You called it. 

What a train-wreck of a start. Gotta hold 'em to 3 here

getting tackled by both Mathis and Landry would have to hurt, really........ Andrew Johnson is just mangling us................  They are going to take deep shots all day.

when I was told by a gambler that everyone was in on one side on this game who played the big money, I now know which side he meant (He wouldn't tell me)

No roughing the kicker call leads to a huge Houston TD.

Wow.

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... I stayed up until 2.30 in the morning for THIS!

2 bombs are all they have done on offense. I wouldn't think this domination should continue much longer. 

Bethea never should have turned on it. The hits, or lack there of keep coming. Keenum was hopping around like the you kid he is after the play. Looked amusing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok so then why are you a Colts fan and not a Patriots fan? If the win at all costs and stone cold business like approach is what you desire in a franchise what are you doing here? You made the case and presented evidence that that’s just how we do business. Which is true.    Why there’s such an inability for people to understand it, and acknowledge it for what it is is beyond me.    People have no sense of the depth of reality here. To them Adam is just a character on a weekly television show that can be written off and replaced without a second thought.    The reality of the situation is different. It’s just not that cut and dried. 
    • He's certainly not irredeemable. There's just a lot more scrutiny that comes with the QB position, fair or not. You can be WR and do drugs, beat women/kids, and still get more chances. CK did none of that.   I'm pretty sure uncle Jim put a foot up his backside, and made a call to Frank. I hope that's enough (Jim's foot), and I think the Colts (and Frank) are a good spot to provide support for him. 
    • I've been touting 2020 as "the year" for a while now.  I might be a year too early, but in watching the league this year one thing has struck me:  there aren't any truly "elite" teams out there.  Yes some are better than others, but IMHO the difference between the top and the bottom isn't as great as it used to be.  The Colts are clearly among the average teams, so I think with another shrewd draft (and that Skins round 2 pick sure looks good!) and a couple of impact FA's, I think this team can contend next year.  And Mr. Brady isn't going to be around much longer either.
    • Just to bring this back to last Sunday. Reich should of given hoyer all the snaps in practice.  Because if Jacoby could of went he would of  been fine with no reps. Then we would of had two QB prepared.
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,128

• ojsglove

ojsglove 141

• Superman

Superman 35,362

Moderators
    • 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 23,790

• EastStreet

EastStreet 1,790