Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Can't we be the Comfortable Colts instead of the Cardiac Colts? I'm not sure I can take much more.

Great win tonight!!

What an insane game haha. I can't believe we won. That was an ugly ugly win

Yep one of the ugliest games I've seen still managed to turn into a win. TY was a stud today.

Guest TeamLoloJones

BuwHHahahahahahaha, Vance has to be so ticked off....

How did we manage to win that game after vein screwed by the refs and score 21 unanswered.

I wonder if Skip Bayless has to tear up his dissertation on how Luck sucks that he started writing at halftime.

Wow what a game !!!  An ugly win, but hey, we still won !!!  I am so proud of our team.  We are still young and growing, but we are getting better every week.  GOOOOOOO Colts !!!

26-24....Colts will win it.

Bump for props.

One point off.

Let me know if you need a backup soul to replace the missed FG soul.

So how many people do you think are going to wake up in the morning, see the final score, and go "Wait..........what?!"

I'm really hoping Kubiak is ok.

same here.  i'm not liking it that he did not return to the game.  John Fox, Kubiak, who's next.... kinda ticked me off that Al Michaels said that Kubiak eats Pizza every night at 11:00pm.  I guarantee he does not eat unhealthy like that because he's got kids and a beautiful wife.

She had it coming. Seriously.

Best avatar ever... add him to Blue, and we have two awesome mascots.

Loving the avatar!

A man of my word. It stays til we lose. Or else......I'll BURN

same here.  i'm not liking it that he did not return to the game.  John Fox, Kubiak, who's next.... kinda ticked me off that Al Michaels said that Kubiak eats Pizza every night at 11:00pm.  I guarantee he does not eat unhealthy like that because he's got kids and a beautiful wife.

That was Collinsworth.  He was talking about the stresses of coaching.  Late nights, you order pizza for dinner while you're at the team complex, stuff like that

Texans at FG range.  From 55 yards, missed wide left!   Colts held on to win 27-24! Colts win both their games both before, and after their bye week, on Sunday Nights!

Texans blew  an 18 1/2 yard point lead and were down 24-12 after three quarters!  Amazing Colts!             

Texans Case Keenum threw and passes for 350 yards in a losing cause for Houston.      

I still hope Coach Kubiak will be alright, and his ailment whatever he suffered is/was not life threatening.

Wait what did I miss???

Sold my soul and my daughter to Satan. Hard night for me and my daughter's eternal souls, but my colts are doin' fine!

So how many people do you think are going to wake up in the morning, see the final score, and go "Wait..........what?!"

A few... a lot of thoughts should be with Gary Kubiak, and rightfully so.

I feel horrid for Kubiak, and I think it's disgusting how they couldn't wait to show us all their "awesome" shots of him going down. And how the team lost because he collapsed.

Why I expect NBC to show class I have no idea.

A few... a lot of thoughts should be with Gary Kubiak, and rightfully so.

Yes, absolutely.  Hopefully the numerous reports during the game that it was not a heart attack are accurate.

Sold my soul and my daughter to Satan. Hard night for me and my daughter's eternal souls, but my colts are doin' fine!

Ah, well no wonder why they won. That had to be it.

Guest TeamLoloJones

T.Y. loves playing Houston.  He'd have Megatron numbers if he played them 16 times a year.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Thank God Andre Johnson isn't in his early twenties, I don't know how much more of him I can take.

Thank God Andre Johnson isn't in his early twenties, I don't know how much more of him I can take.

YOU!

Come with me. ....

So a takeaway from the game... Luck's not the player he wants to be yet. He's a smart guy. Do you think he'll learn to check down more, and read ALL options? I love him to death, but that should improve as he gains more experience. 

So a takeaway from the game... Luck's not the player he wants to be yet. He's a smart guy. Do you think he'll learn to check down more, and read ALL options? I love him to death, but that should improve as he gains more experience.

I'll tell you what, he looks phenomenal when the opponents have a big double digit lead.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'll tell you what, he looks phenomenal when the opponents have a big double digit lead.

When our line decides they want to actually block someone, then Luck looks pretty darn good.

Colts are now 6-2 and still lead the  2-6  Texans by four  games in the AFC South Division. :D  :td:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:

Colts are off on Monday, and will prepare their opponent, as the St. Louis Rams play our Colts in Indianapolis next Sunday afternoon, November 10. ;)

Let's enjoy this come from behind win by Andrew and the Colts, and also hope for the best for Texan's Head Coach Gary Kubiak, and to see him iin the sidelines later n the divisional rematch at LOS on December 15.

As always to everyone here  for both participating  in the online live chat, and here on the Colts Game Day Thread on their road game tonight at the Houston Texans.

GO COLTS!!!!!   :D   :wtg:  :colts:    :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :coltshorse:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo: 

Colts  are now 6-2 and still lead the 2-6 Texans by four games in the AFC South Division. :D:td::coltslogo::1colts:

Colts are off on Monday, and will prepare their opponent, as the St. Louis Rams play our Colts in Indianapolis next Sunday afternoon, November 10. ;)

Let's enjoy this come from behind win by Andrew and the Colts, and also hope for the best for Texan's Head Coach Gary Kubiak, and to see him iin the sidelines later n the divisional rematch at LOS on December 15.

As always to everyone here for both participating in the online live chat, and here on the Colts Game Day Thread on their road game tonight at the Houston Texans.

GO COLTS!!!!! :D :wtg: :colts::coltslogo::1colts::coltshorse::colts::coltshelmet::coltslogo:

The colts are 6-2 The Texans are 2-6