Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah I get it.   Couple that with now we will have around $65m in cap space next year. Things will be getting tight.
    • I have no problem coming back tomorrow and admitting I was wrong if we win. I will be pleasantly surprised if we do. Hines should be able to have another good game with their LB situation.
    • Reader was a monster though. Current health challenges aside, he was high 70s and 80s (PFF) for several years to earn that contract. And even then, a lot of folks were a bit surprised he got the contract. Grover has yet to break into the 70s.    I just wouldn't call the contract friendly at all. If anything, I'd call it mildly unfriendly. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact we have him locked up. I love some of the things we've seen from him this year. That play a few games ago when he chased a RB down from behind was tremendous for a NT. He's been pretty good at Ts so far. The only ding on him this year is I don't think he's registered a sack yet. Reader has 13 QBHs last year, and some sacks. Only point is, he'll be another top 5ish paid guy at the position. We're going to have a lot of those.    
    • Not really an ouch statement.   I just have more respect for people that admit when wrong, than when they boast when they are right.
    • If you guys think we have it bad. Ravens have only 38 players available and only 3 DTs. Broncos could potentially be without all three QBs.   At this point the NFL should be on a two week pause because things are getting worse everywhere.
  • Members

• csmopar

csmopar 10,800

• JlynRN

JlynRN 817

• legend300

legend300 120

• w87r

w87r 2,714

Moderators
    • pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,494