Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Vontae, another horrible player we traded for.

You have to be the most reactionary poster on this board. Good god dude.

You're surprised? Knee jerk reaction in the game day thread :P

Especially that particular member

You're surprised? Knee jerk reaction in the game day thread :P

haha I should expect that.

What did Ed Reed say during the intros?  I was born what?

i don't know if I can take Trent Richardson's 1 yard runs into the pile all night

I don't think we can take your non stop ignorance all night

haha I should expect that.

What did Ed Reed say during the intros? I was born what?

"I was born to do this." I believe.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We should only sign guys that are Pro Bowlers ya know.   I bet he plays more D snaps than Milligan. A promising, bargain add.
    • Bears take Damon Arnette    Colts up again
    • The NFL draft is 3 weeks away and I just decided to make all 3 of my mocks in one post. Most of these are based on needs of course and where I think players will fall come draft day.      Mock A    RD2 Pick 34: Trevon Diggs CB Alabama - With Xavier Rhodes on prove it deal Diggs would be a great pickup to potentially replace him if Rhodes struggles in 2020. Diggs is a former WR turned CB who has a great skills set and speed to excel as a CB at the next level. Matter in a fact, plug him in day one and let him go to work opposite Rhodes.   RD2 Pick 44: Chase Claypool WR Norte Dame - A lot of people were surprised to see him run a 4.42 at the combine. The only knock is his route running but man he is a red zone threat. This team needs a red zone receiving threat.    RD3 Pick 75: Anthony Gordon QB Washington State - I love this dude's tape. His quick release and ability to step up in the pocket reminds me a lot of Aaron Rodgers. Let him sit behind Rivers for a real. Nick and Frank will love to work with this kid.    RD4 Pick 122: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State - I like Cleveland's upside however, he doesn't fire his hands into defenders and he lets defenders come to him. He has some techniques  he has to work on in order to start in NFL.    RD5 Pick 160: Jr Reed S Georgia - Hooker is a soon to be free agent. This guy could be his replacement.    RD6 Pick 193: Michael Onwenu G Michigan - With development, he could be our right guard of the future.    RD6 Pick 197: Michael Warren RB Michigan - Give Rivers a Sproles type back who can catch it out of the backfield        Mock B    RD2 Pick 34: Denzel Mims WR Baylor - Great size, great hands, great route runner all the intangibles you want in a receiver at the next level.    RD2 Pick 44: Cole Kmet TE - We know Rivers loves his Tight Ends and Kmet would be great in our offense.    RD3 Pick 75: Anthony Gordon QB  Washington - (See mock A)    RD4 Pick 122: Bryce Hall CB Virginia - I hope he falls to 122.    RD5 Pick 160: Lucas Niang OT TCU - A first round talent, but his work ethic is in question thats why I have him falling.   RD6 Pick 193: Michael Onwenu G - (See mock A)    R6 Pick 197: Michael Warren RB Cincinnati - (See mock A)      Mock C    RD2 Pick 34: Jordan Love QB Utah State - Now I know most would say there is no way Love falls to 34 but recent mocks I've seen had him being drafted at the top of the 2nd round. The fact the Colts are still in touch with him tells me that they still like him.    RD2: Pick 44 Cole Kmet TE Norte Dame - (See mocks A and B)    RD3 Pick 75: Reggie Robinson CB Tulsa - Ran a 4.44 at the combine. With Rhodes on a prove it deal we need corners. Could be a sleeper pick.    RD4  Pick 122: Donovan Peoples Jones WR Michigan - He would be drafted much higher if Michigan had a Quarterback last season. Shea Patterson prevented this guy from being a higher pick. A big bodied receiver who is a red zone threat.    RD5 Pick 160: Lucas Niang OT TCU - (See mock B)    RD6 Pick 193: Michael Onwenu G Michigan (See mocks A and B)    RD6  Pick 197: Michael Warren RB Cincinnati (See mocks A and B)          Some would ask why didn't I mock a pass rusher. I think Ballard is done drafting pass rushers for the time being. Guys like Banogu, Turay, and yes even Lewis are going to have to develop. That doesn't happen overnight and Turay showed some flashes before his injury.   
    • R2P42 the Jacksonville Jaguars select: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    • I think they should observe womans breast cancer year around with pink tops and white bottoms. Change the shoe logo to a high heel stilleto or FMP's.
  • Members

• funktacious2

funktacious2 714

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,594

• EastStreet

EastStreet 4,562

• Solon

Solon 570

• Gigc

Gigc 204

• CamMo