Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Let me start off by saying I support Chris Ballard and his approach thus far.   Ballard's philosophy has often been seen as quantity over quality. He's dealt with this 2x now in past drafts and has shown pretty good success.    I'm not sure the exact # yet but I believe 80% or more of Ballard's draftees are still active.    That stat alone is the main reason even with the trade downs each year that I support him.   His slow methodical approach on building the Colts is certainly trending in the right direction right now but I am really hoping he takes the next step with solving the QB crisis in 21'.   What are your thoughts on Ballard? Do you like him? Do you hate him? What do you wanna see different from him?  
    • Yep, Look at what Reich did when he had Luck. He went 10-6 and won a playoff game with an ok roster but Luck made a world of difference. With JB it was 7-9. I think we can go 10-6 with Rivers but our schedule gets tougher after Detroit. 9-7 at worse I see.
    • It's a shame the Colt s don't have the Atlanta falcons on their schedule this year. We are just the sort of team equipped to beat them. All we have to do is let them get a lead hold it going into the fourth quarter and bam game over!
    • I agree. It's always the player. I said this on the TD thread as well. Coaching only goes so far. The difference between a 7-9 team and a 12-4 team is Brady/Manning. 
    • It would be different if you told me this 1 month ago when I made this comment, when the Panthers were looking shaky and then they turned things around as a team, not just QB. We knew Teddy had a good floor, just did not expect Mike Davis to fill in admirably and their HC Matt Rhule to turn things around.   Hindsight with the benefit of results is always 20/20.  
  • Members