Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Do You Think Jim Harbaugh Could Have Done If He Were Coaching This Football Team

Blue Horseshoe

I don't know, but it would be nice to have a coach with some fire in his belly. Correction: any fire in his belly. I'm sure Jim Caldwell is a nice guy, and he certainly has a long coaching resume, but I have to say that I'm growing weary of the constant blank expression and lack of any kind of emotion. When (if?) the Colts finally win this season, do you think we'll see Jim jumping up and down a la Harbaugh? It would be nice to see, but I'm not holding my breath.

What Harbaugh is doing in San Fran is quite astounding. He's taken a team that has been more or less "mediocre" in past seaso and now has them leading their division and knocking off an un-defeated team. Plus, they're playing pretty good football.

He's playing to his team's strengths, and they're all rallying around him game after game.

That's what a coach does....He finds ways to win within theam under any cirumstance

Caldwell, is the complete opposite of Harbaugh and it reflects our current standing.

I think if any other coach was coaching this team, some starters that are starters right now would not be starting... which would be a good thing, chances are delone carter would be getting more carries.... if he was the coach the colts would have definitely won a game by now cause there would be some quick changes.