Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/01 "Blue Friday"

sb41champs

@Tenn is harder than @Hou.

That could very well be, depending on Locker.  If he plays like he did earlier in the season, they're a very dangerous team.  This division isn't as easy as some are saying.

I'll be very surprised if we sweep it.  4-2 would be acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

Nah, I'll go with the facts. We swept Tennessee last season. And we haven't won at Houston in awhile.

So I'll say Reliant stadium is harder for us to win at

The facts this season are that Tennessee is a better team than Houston when Jake Locker is healthy. They are a scary team and the divisional opponent that actually poses a threat to make a run.

The facts this season are that Tennessee is a better team than Houston when Jake Locker is healthy. They are a scary team and the divisional opponent that actually poses a threat to make a run.

And you said the key words. "When Jake Locker is healthy". Is he ever truly "healthy"?

I mean he's not even healthy now. So a few hits from Mathis he'll be back on the sidelines

I would say we let Landry hit him but we don't wanna send him off in an ambulance haha I joke I joke

I'm not too worried about losing the division. The only team that can realistically beat us out is the Titans and they have a fairly rough 2nd half schedule. They also play us twice. If we can take care of business against them we shouldn't have a problem.

Archived