Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 11/01 "Blue Friday"

:blueshoe:   The Colts approach their 8th game of the season Sunday night - but - only the 2nd divisional opponent.

Do you like - OR - dislike the fact that the Colts second half of the season is top-heavy with divisional games ??  :blueshoe: 

If we win in Houston tomorrow night........ wait for it.......... if we win......... I have us sweeping the division

Yep, I said it

If we win in Houston tomorrow night........ wait for it.......... if we win......... I have us sweeping the division

Yep, I said it

@Tenn is harder than @Hou.

Yep, I said it

Tomorrow???

It's already the weekend for you???

Lucky...

That could very well be, depending on Locker.  If he plays like he did earlier in the season, they're a very dangerous team.  This division isn't as easy as some are saying.

I'll be very surprised if we sweep it.  4-2 would be acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

Tomorrow???

It's already the weekend for you???

Lucky...

Ahh, that's right it's Friday. Sorry, bye week itis hit me hard. I'm ready for some Colts football badly

Nah, I'll go with the facts. We swept Tennessee last season. And we haven't won at Houston in awhile.

So I'll say Reliant stadium is harder for us to win at

Nah, I'll go with the facts. We swept Tennessee last season. And we haven't won at Houston in awhile.

So I'll say Reliant stadium is harder for us to win at

The facts this season are that Tennessee is a better team than Houston when Jake Locker is healthy. They are a scary team and the divisional opponent that actually poses a threat to make a run.

The facts this season are that Tennessee is a better team than Houston when Jake Locker is healthy. They are a scary team and the divisional opponent that actually poses a threat to make a run.

And you said the key words. "When Jake Locker is healthy". Is he ever truly "healthy"?

I mean he's not even healthy now. So a few hits from Mathis he'll be back on the sidelines

I would say we let Landry hit him but we don't wanna send him off in an ambulance haha I joke I joke

I like the fact it's not full of the three best teams in the league going into the season regardless of who is on it.

On the down side..we have conference losses to Miami and San Diego...

..we have to win the division or our playoff chances become very shaky

I'm not too worried about losing the division. The only team that can realistically beat us out is the Titans and they have a fairly rough 2nd half schedule. They also play us twice. If we can take care of business against them we shouldn't have a problem.