Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay "needs" a ... theme song...

Clever tie in there JD with the line: "You could be my Luck." It works. I need to mull this topic over a little bit. Skim through my musical library. I'm curious to see what others come up with. Let the musical juices flow baby.

Bogie, Jay Kirk, Brent, Gramz, MAC, ruksak, CF4L, Lollygager, FX, Jules, CM51, TK24, 100GFB, HCF, BHC, MCF, Peytonator, etc...So many creative people on here...This should be a post worthy of 6 pages at least. 

If I neglected to mention you by name, please don't be offended. This was just a small sample size of friends that make me LOL! SW1 can't possibly list everybody. 

Somebody creative NEEDS to make a vid for this ...  is SO fits..

Clever tie in there JD with the line: "You could be my Luck." It works. I need to mull this topic over a little bit. Skim through my musical library. I'm curious to see what others come up with. Let the musical juices flow baby.

Bogie, Jay Kirk, Brent, Gramz, MAC, ruksak, CF4L, Lollygager, FX, Jules, CM51, TK24, 100GFB, HCF, BHC, MCF, Peytonator, etc...So many creative people on here...This should be a post worthy of 6 pages at least. 

If I neglected to mention you by name, please don't be offended. This was just a small sample size of friends that make me LOL! SW1 can't possibly list everybody. 

Right here is the ULTIMATE "..............    user ..................  " song...

Jimmy can't keep up with my crowd/////////      :td::thmup: ;)

Well..since a lot of people say he's drunk all the time..(I know he isn't)..maybe this should be his theme song... :D

Okay, lets do some free word association. This will help me pinpoint the best song for him. What's the 1st thing that pops into my head when I mention Jim Irsay? Twitter, and ums during public speaking appearances, an admiration for The Who, George Harrison, Jeff Garcia, & Elvis Presley...zoot suits resembling the 1930's & 40's with visible lines on them, a strong desire for more SB rings, & dyed blue hair...Okay, now SW1 has a base to work from...

Got it..."Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who...It ties in with the Blue Horseshoe....

Bob Dylan

Rainy Day Women #12 & 35

Not bad Jules...Either that or Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are A Changin" especially these lines that could easily depict the transition from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck: 

"Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'."

When I think of Mr Irsay tweeting This song comes to my head..

"If I Only Had A Brain" From the Wizard of OZ

j/k

Seriously..l found the PERFECT song..From the Animals...

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood." A beautiful tie in with some of Mr. Irsay's unforgettable tweets there CF4L. Bravo!   

I love Jim's enthusiasm & pursuit of excellence inside LOS & everything he does community wise for the glorious state of Indiana, but sometimes SW1 feels like he is playing "Head Games" [Foreigner] with me & the entire fanbase though. Sigh...Like my buddy JD has said more than once, sometimes I wish Jim would just not say anything...Twitter is dangerous without supervision. Don't always allow your fingers to do your talking Jim. Just a polite suggestion. Take it or leave it. 

Holy peanut butter & banana sandwich Elvis! What in the world was Jim Irsay doing?! Letting #18 go for another unproven #1 draft pick in 2012.

We all had "Suspicious Minds" about the fate of this  :blueshoe: franchise, but Jim "The King" had a plan. "Thank you. Thank you very much."

Not that funny is it? It's late & my brain is jello now. 2 for bargain price of 1. Elvis & Tom Petty set you off with the grand finale...Goodnight & thanks for listening everyone... ;)

Yes Jim, "It's Good To Be King" isn't it?