Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Geez, reading the comments on this topic we are never going to contend again. Must be why for 21 years when we had Peyton and Andrew, 2 of the best qbs to ever play the game it got us a grand total of 2 sb appearences. Always rebuilding a roster that is 2-3 years away!!!! Get a grip people, Bill Parcels, a two time sb winning coach) once said "every team has 5-8 top players the rest of the roster is interchangeable throughout the league with everyother team" That quote must be why the same small hand full of teams are always the top contenders every year. Because they can put anyone out on the field and win. I'll use the steelers as an example. no running backs, qb, they have two offensive linemen that are nfl caliber(Decastro and Pouncey) the other 3 starters could not make this Colt team even as backups. The defense has 5 players. Rock ya sin is a better corner than any steeler. And yet there the steelers are, 5-4 ahead of the Colts. always contenders every year regardless of who's on the roster. Nobody ever says the steelers are "2-3 years away" even with that awful team they are fielding right now!
    • Hoyer was forcing deeper  passes and making  more mistakes.  Our offense  doesn't  have much deep which is why Brissett  has thrown short instead of throwing  pick 6s and ints. Cain has dropped  passes thrown his way. Pascal is more of a short to intermediate  guy, same with Roger's. Campbell  has been injured, but even when not hasn't  been much of a deep threat
    • We own Houston  in Houston.  The only way we lose that game is if hilton , funchess don't  play, hoyer starts, and vinatieri  misses
    • Really, it always did come down to the division ... I said so weeks ago, well before the Houston game.  As I see it, they HAVE to run the table in the division.  A loss to the Jags this week will be catastrophic, and the next game vs Houston, there is zero margin for a loss.   My prediction is, in the very least, if the Colts don’t beat the Jags this week and Houston in their next meeting, Colts will not win the division.
    • I say the jags win.  35 to 30. Vinatieri  misses five extra points.
  • Members