Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Peyton Manning the Greatest Of All Time?

coltsuser21

IS Peyton Manning The Greatest QB Of All Time?

This is what Tom Brady says When asked "What is it about Peyton that makes him such a great player?,” Brady responded by saying:

"Everything. To me, he's the greatest of all-time.

What he's accomplished and the way that he studies, the way he prepares. He's really got a killer instinct too. I've been fortunate to be around him on a lot of occasions and we always hit it off; we have a great relationship and he's a friend of mine and someone that I always watch and admire because he always wants to improve, he always wants to get better and he doesn't settle for anything less than the best.

So when you watch the best and you're able to learn from the best, hopefully that helps me get better."

This Is The Link to the Article saying it

This Is The Video Below:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2011/09000d5d82099b30/Greatest-QB-of-all-time (This Occured July 4, 2011)

no he would not have because Peyton Manning only has only one thing to do and that is to be great

another thing to watch in week 1 in the nfl season if Manning throws for 300+ yards then he will have the most 300 yard passing games in NFL History!! To add on to his Legacy