Anyone Remember This?

BlueShoe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Jeff Bridges a lot more....

Someone's gotta be Walter and make sure fouls are called in league games...

When something such as this video has been posted at least a dozen times since Luck has been drafted, we CAN clearly remember. That's why it deserves OVER THE LINE.

When something such as this video has been posted at least a dozen times since Luck has been drafted, we CAN clearly remember. That's why it deserves OVER THE LINE.

Unlike some people, I do not live on this message board. I probably read about 1% of the threads a year, and that is a kind estimate. I am sure it has been posted, but never seen it on this board before.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Nadine, November 1, 2013 - No reason given

Been posted numerous times. Yawn.

Wow, Mr. Negative...maybe everyone on here doesn't see every single post ever??

Still love this clip. This is a big part of why I am so glad the Colts went with Luck...he's build like a Mac truck!

Guest TeamLoloJones

Don't hate, appreciate.

Wow, Mr. Negative...maybe everyone on here doesn't see every single post ever??

Still love this clip. This is a big part of why I am so glad the Colts went with Luck...he's build like a Mac truck!

Thank you for adding a rational thought. ;)

I agree. I remember watching this highlight back when he was in college. We have seen him do so much since then that I had forgot all about it until I was cleaning up some old links.

I'm marking it an eight.
I'm marking it an eight.

I like looking at it as an addition by subtraction; such as, if we got rid of about 5 negative people on this board then we would likely add about 200 more positive people.

I tend to steer clear of this board more during the season. We could win by 200 and that 1 tackle that Angerer missed would be the headline.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 31, 2013 - personal arguement
Hidden by shecolt, October 31, 2013 - personal arguement

A world of pain....

Then ignore the thread. If something makes you miserable then avoid it. That is unless you really like to be miserable so you can complain about it.

Then ignore the thread. If something makes you miserable then avoid it. That is unless you really like to be miserable so you can complain about it.

WOOOSH

Know how I know you're not cultured?

WOOOSH

Know how I know you're not cultured?

I am not sure what you are implying, but it is obvious that you bring nothing to the table here; yet you keep talking. 

I am not sure what you are implying, but it is obvious that you bring nothing to the table here; yet you keep talking. 

A) Pretty sure I'm typing

B) Google is you friend, and can help you see exactly how horrid your misinterpretation is.

A) Pretty sure I'm typing

B) Google is you friend, and can help you see exactly how horrid your misinterpretation is.

What you fail to understand is that I will not waste my time looking things up to make you feel better. 

You are still not saying anything that adds any substance.

Don't expect everyone to understand you. At this time it is probable to assume that most do not.

What you fail to understand is that I will not waste my time looking things up to make you feel better. 

What you fail to understand is that you not looking up what I'm talking is really a YOU problem. It's of no consequence to me, and in fact I am enjoying it considerably how far your missing it.

You are still not saying anything that adds any substance.

If I didn't have any substance, you wouldn't respond. Something has made you consistently respond to my posts; perhaps it's my new Axe body spray that's drawing you through your electronic device?

Don't expect everyone to understand you. At this time it is probable to assume that most do not.

There were more posters than understood me than you think. But since you're originally clueless, it's logical that you assume no one understands.

What you fail to understand is that you not looking up what I'm talking is really a YOU problem. It's of no consequence to me, and in fact I am enjoying it considerably how far your missing it.

If I didn't have any substance, you wouldn't respond. Something has made you consistently respond to my posts; perhaps it's my new Axe body spray that's drawing you through your electronic device?

There were more posters than understood me than you think. But since you're originally clueless, it's logic that you assume no one understands.

Just to summarize; you showed your negative side because I posted a video that had been posted before. You called me the problem for not caring enough about your joke to look it up. You believe your new Axe body spray has given you special powers so that people can smell it over the internet, and they are attracted to you for it. You believe that most everyone else except me understands you. My question is; where are all of these people at defending you?

Sounds to me like it is plausible that you have a personality disorder. That said; I cannot give you a professional opinion on this because I did not major in Psychology.

Maybe you should take the time to Google the definition of substance. Try not to look over the quality. 

Just to summarize; you showed your negative side because I posted a video that had been posted before. You called me the problem for not caring enough about your joke to look it up. You believe your new Axe body spray has given you special powers so that people can smell it over the internet, and they are attracted to you for it. You believe that most everyone else except me understands you. My question is; where are all of these people at defending you?

Sounds to me like it is plausible that you have a personality disorder. That said; I cannot give you a professional opinion on this because I did not major in Psychology.

Maybe you should take the time to Google the definition of substance. Try not to look over the quality. 

A) I was illustrating my disappointment as it was something that I clearly remember because it had been posted numerous times; thus rendering a 'Do you remember?' question utterly pointless. Am I not allow to express my disappointment that it was, in fact, something I quite clearly remembered, oh king-of-the-forum?

B) Never called you 'a problem'. Please look up what a YOU problem is.

C) I have been feeling more confident since I got my new Axe body spay. I got it from S-MART. Shop Smart. Shop S-MART, you primitive screwheads!

D) Understanding != defending. Clearly your grasp of the written English language is faulty.

A) I was illustrating my disappointment as it was something that I clearly remember because it had been posted numerous times; thus rendering a 'Do you remember?' question utterly pointless.

B) Never called you 'a problem'. Please look up what a YOU problem is.

C) I have been feeling more confident since I got my new Axe body spay. I got it from S-MART. Shop Smart. Shop S-MART, you primitive screwheads!

D) Understanding != defending. Clearly your grasp of the written English language is faulty.

So far we know that you understand English well enough to recite the alphabet all the way to D. Congrats.

You still have not added any substance to the thread. Did you look the word substance up and pay close attention to the word quality?

Do you have anything relevant at all to add to the thread? I noticed that you have 85 total posts on this board and probably half a dozen of them are in this thread; which you have added absolutely no substance at all. Are we to be graced with this type of presence every time you decide to contribute?

So far we know that you understand English well enough to recite the alphabet all the way to D. Congrats.

You still have not added any substance to the thread. Did you look the word substance up and pay close attention to the word quality?

Do you have anything relevant at all to add to the thread? I noticed that you have 85 total posts on this board and probably half a dozen of them are in this thread; which you have added absolutely no substance at all. Are we to be graced with this type of presence every time you decide to contribute?

I am only taking after you; your quality post that has at least been posted a dozen times over has moved me so.

I am only taking after you; your quality post that has at least been posted a dozen times over has moved me so.

You are very welcome. I am happy to hear the old bowels are moving for you again.

You are very welcome. I am happy to here the old bowels are moving for you again.

Yep, the recent bowel movement was sloppy, gurgling and foamy. It reminded me of you, so I decided to name it BlueShoe. Please continue to post non-quality often repeated posts and then inexpliciably chide people who realize that it is in fact a well remembered subject; one so well remembered in fact, that it did not need your post. Please do not use the forums to jog your apparently horrible memory.

Yep, the recent bowel movement was sloppy, gurgling and foamy. It reminded me of you, so I decided to name it BlueShoe. Please continue to post non-quality often repeated posts and then inexpliciably chide people who realize that it is in fact a well remembered subject; one so well remembered in fact, that it did not need your post. Please do not use the forums to jog your apparently horrible memory.

Sounds like you may also need a colonoscopy.

This thread was closed to clean up a personal arguement.

I'm now reopening it in the hopes that further posts will stay on topic.

Also, if you don't like a thread because you think something is old news; there is a simple option . . . just ignore the thread and move on rather than ruining it for others for whom the topic may not be old news. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 1, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, November 1, 2013 - personal argument

I like looking at it as an addition by subtraction; such as, if we got rid of about 5 negative people on this board then we would likely add about 200 more positive people.

I tend to steer clear of this board more during the season. We could win by 200 and that 1 tackle that Angerer missed would be the headline.

Google The Big Lebowski. There is no logical way you could respond to that statement due to what cogi stated (which was in reference to the film). That, too, should be deleted, moderations, since it was a pure fabrication and illogical quoting that came out of the OP's desire to drive away forum goers he doesn't agree with.

Also, if you don't like a thread because you think something is old news; there is a simple option . . . just ignore the thread and move on rather than ruining it for others for whom the topic may not be old news. 

I made no intention of ruining it for others. I simply remark that it was an old and rehashed thread, which for some reason the OP took offense to. Am I not allowed to write my disapointment when I was expecting something new or something 'of substance'? Perhaps the OP should be more cognicent of what's likely to have been passed around the forums multiple times, and not be offended when that sentiment was aired. If you truly believe what you've stated, then you would have wiped out my original post; clearly you haven't, which again determines that a discussion based on the merits of a substantive and conversational post in terms of uniqueness be communicated.

Google The Big Lebowski. There is no logical way you could respond to that statement due to what cogi stated (which was in reference to the film). That, too, should be deleted, moderations, since it was a pure fabrication and illogical quoting that came out of the OP's desire to drive away forum goers he doesn't agree with.

I made no intention of ruining it for others. I simply remark that it was an old and rehashed thread, which for some reason the OP took offense to. Am I not allowed to write my disapointment when I was expecting something new or something 'of substance'? Perhaps the OP should be more cognicent of what's likely to have been passed around the forums multiple times, and not be offended when that sentiment was aired. If you truly believe what you've stated, then you would have wiped out my original post; clearly you haven't, which again determines that a discussion based on the merits of a substantive and conversational post in terms of uniqueness be communicated.

The moderator is just doing her job man. I am going to respect the board and steer away from discussing this any further with you.

We can agree to disagree.

Been posted numerous times. Yawn.

I'm sorry but i don't care who it is or how many times I have seen it but when someone gets blown up, it never gets old.  Never, not to mention when its a QB that is blowing someone up its even better, then on top of all of that he's our QB.

To the bolded part, the title of the thread is "anyone remember this" which would let the average person know that it has been something that has already happened.  Hence its probably been hashed out so don't try and belittle the thread with  your "yawn" perhaps you should be more cognizant and not open a thread that has been posted already.

And stop getting all snarky because you got put in check by the mods.  If you don't like the thread stay out of it.

Sorry mods, I can understand if I get a warning, but I don't appreciate when people try to belittle others because they don't like the topic and feel the need to be snarky and condescending.