Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Says No Trade

Though it's very difficult to determine which option is correct sometimes, I do try to apply this very logic to anyone who posts anything that I don't agree with.

Call it a defense mechanism, or denial, whatever, but it supports my ego. :)

I love it!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not looking at one stat. The person I originally quoted said that DHB has a chronic case of butterfingers. All I did was point out that Reggie Wayne has more drops than DHB.

and like I said Luck has more INTs than Hasselback. While Reggie has more drops it's because he is targeted more than DHB. It doesn't mean Reggie drops more passes than DHB in terns of percentage of passes thrown to him which is a better way to compare drops.

With that said, and I think you agree on this part, worrying about DHB's drops is a little pre-mature. While he's a had a couple of big ones this season I think he has played pretty well as a whole so far.

Nuts! DA is out for the SEASON.

The thought is adding Now to WIN BIG NOW!

ANY addition in a needed are, especially a veteran, might be the difference in a Big Moment in the playoffs.

YOU want a guy that is now on the practice squad or still on the street to be that guy. OK!

Its moot now, but NOT a bad idea to strengthen the team when you can, for the right price.

Actually, if you read any of my posts, I had wanted to trade for a reciever who was proven and could take the place of Reggie. I didn't want Fred Davis because we have two young talented tight ends. Fred Davis would only be a one year player, once Dwayne Allen comes back next year. I also don't see the big uproar with Fred Davis. Yes, he was good before the injury, but he has already lost his job to a youngster.