Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas Clark..welcome Back

oldunclemark

Ehh, I'm not jumping back onto his bandwagon just yet. Okay, so he had a nice tall one-handed TD in the endzone. Let's also not forget he was wide open. One good play doesn't totally redeem him of his awful season performance just yet. I don't expect him to be doing what he did with Manning, but he still has room to step up his game.

Umhhh . . . I never jumped off.

Love me some Dallas! :cheer:

agree, esp with extra blocking duty we are having him do or coming out for Brody for blocking, it's hard to stay in rhythm, that 1 handed catch was all him, he may have been

wide open but that ball should of been thrown lower

He still playing with a pr totective wrist devicve has to get used to, he will be fine

Ehh, I'm not jumping back onto his bandwagon just yet. Okay, so he had a nice tall one-handed TD in the endzone. Let's also not forget he was wide open. One good play doesn't totally redeem him of his awful season performance just yet. I don't expect him to be doing what he did with Manning, but he still has room to step up his game.

But a few rough games to start a circumstantial season don't erase the fantastically productive career just yet. ;-)

First quarter fumble was huge. Gave them 7 points right out of the gate. I will not say welcome back dallas until I see him play 60 minutes of error free football like he should as a probowl TE. Wonderful TD catch, yes, but Garcon made some great catches too, and so many are quick to villify him for the dumb latteral attempt, the clark fumble was equally as damaging.

First quarter fumble was huge. Gave them 7 points right out of the gate. I will not say welcome back dallas until I see him play 60 minutes of error free football like he should as a probowl TE. Wonderful TD catch, yes, but Garcon made some great catches too, and so many are quick to villify him for the dumb latteral attempt, the clark fumble was equally as damaging.

Yeah...I probably should have specified his second half performance as being more like it. His 1st half was rocky but he showed signs of getting his head out of his rear in the second half. So here's to hoping it continues.