Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***OFFICIAL RG3 EXCUSES THREAD***

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it get closed? All i heard was how Bob was going to light up the Denver secondary. What happened?

Not sure what you are trying to prove but the thead is an embarrassment. No RG fan or skins fan started a thread about how lousy the Colts looked just two weeks ago to the Chargers who are not the Broncos by any stretch.

Not sure what you are trying to prove but the thead is an embarrassment. No RG fan or skins fan started a thread about how lousy the Colts looked just two weeks ago to the Chargers who are not the Broncos by any stretch.

There were plenty of threads on how terrible the colts played the chargers.

So is it the knee this week or the defense that's to blame this week?

I don't really see any Redskins fans caring - at least in their forums or any that I know in person. Hardly ever see Luck's name mentioned from any of them, but the situation is different because there isn't any second guessing the pick - they never had a shot at Luck. Seems to be a one sided affair - at least within their respective forums.

A few stray belligerent fans trolling over here doesn't count. :)

I don't really see any Redskins fans caring - at least in their forums or any that I know in person. Hardly ever see Luck's name mentioned from any of them, but the situation is different because there isn't any second guessing the pick - they never had a shot at Luck. Seems to be a one sided affair - at least within their respective forums.A few stray belligerent fans trolling over here doesn't count. :)

There was never any second guessing

What a sad little thead that hopefully gets closed sooner rather than later.

I could say the same about a few others "theads". Debate is a good thing... as long as everyone can get their opinions out without being censored like certain others out here do.

I'd like to see someone argue on his behalf... the man has looked shaky this year.

I could say the same about a few others "theads". Debate is a good thing... as long as everyone can get their opinions out without being censored like certain others out here do.

I'd like to see someone argue on his behalf... the man has looked shaky this year.

Time to bring in Skip Bayless.

Dude's gonna have a short career. Which is what I said before he was drafted. 

rg333.gif

"Oh man, I'm broken" ~ Griffin

luck-hit-10-7-121.gif

"That all you got? Come at me, bro" ~ Andrew Luck. 

We picked the right one, and only 24 games later it's becoming fast apparent. 

I can understand somewhat where your coming from in that it's a bit of a crowing post but it is hard not to push back a little when he's not living up to expectations when certain sections of the media did and continue to take shots at the Colts and Luck both directly and indirectly by their canonisation of RG3. Yes I'm talking about Skip in the main.

I would argue too it wasn't Luck having a bad game per say against the Chargers, if some of those passes aren't put down it could have been a very different story. But could of, would have, should have doesn't win you anything.

Kick a man while he's down, he'll be alright, he just played bad today. Doesn't really interest me, I never liked the Redskins(except for when my favorite college/nfl defensive player ever played for them in Sean Taylor, man I loved that guy R.I.P)

I can understand somewhat where your coming from in that it's a bit of a crowing post but it is hard not to push back a little when he's not living up to expectations when certain sections of the media did and continue to take shots at the Colts and Luck both directly and indirectly by their canonisation of RG3. Yes I'm talking about Skip in the main.

I would argue too it wasn't Luck having a bad game per say against the Chargers, if some of those passes aren't put down it could have been a very different story. But could of, would have, should have doesn't win you anything.

Why on earth anyone would watch Skip Bayless or take anything he says as being legit is beyond me. Maybe people are just looking for a reason to be angry.

Dude's gonna have a short career. Which is what I said before he was drafted.

rg333.gif

I have seen him take some brutal hits while dropping back... and more that he didn't need to take running down the sideline. Griffin admitted he was trying to get penalties, and will probably pay the price for saying so. People are going to challenge him now.

I'm pretty sure it's the other quarterback in that game that gets all the excuses when he loses. People pretty much tell it like it is with RGIII who I am closer and closer to saying is a bust.

With the constant shots you take at Manning it's hard to believe you aren't a Patriots fan instead of the Saints.

I'm not surprised, not everyone can have a AP type recovery. His O-line and D haven't helped alleviate the pressure on him and if course teams have had a season worth of film now to examine.

The key I've always felt was going to be once taken outside the comfort zone could his decision making stand up, and IMO the jury is still out on that one.

Why on earth anyone would watch Skip Bayless or take anything he says as being legit is beyond me. Maybe people are just looking for a reason to be angry.

Skip wasn't the only one, just the main champion though quite a few have subsequently done a U turn. Either way the media did its best to make it a Luck vs RG3 competition last year and there is still some Cary over emotionally I guess.