Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have You Forgotten When This Was Said of the Colts?

King Colt

I think many of our members were about 5 or 6 years old back then. 2 era's back now. 

Not exactly relevant. 

More relevant to today were the proclamations that Houston was the new king of the AFCS. Early summer of 2012, even with Luck on board, we were "doomed" to follow well behind Houston. 

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/sports/09-21-13-indianapolis-fail-trent-richardson-cant-prop-up-overrated-andrew-luck-no-passing-the-texans/ This article barely a month ago by a Houston sportswriter is the best yet.

"Indianapolis fail: Trent Richardson can't prop up overrated Andrew Luck — no passing the Texans." What a fool.

Edited by 21isSuperman

I think many of our members were about 5 or 6 years old back then. 2 era's back now. 

Not exactly relevant. 

More relevant to today were the proclamations that Houston was the new king of the AFCS. Early summer of 2012, even with Luck on board, we were "doomed" to follow well behind Houston. 

Those were pretty funny.

Some of us.....like me, for instance.....correctly pointed out before this season started that the Texans peaked 2 years ago, and that their small window had started closing mid-2012.  Right around when Aaron Rodgers made their over rated defense look like a junior high team.

I had them at a average to slightly above average 8-8 to 9-7 this year, and it looks like I grossly overrated them. 

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/sports/09-21-13-indianapolis-fail-trent-richardson-cant-prop-up-overrated-andrew-luck-no-passing-the-texans/ This article barely a month ago by a Houston sportswriter is the best yet.

"Indianapolis fail: Trent Richardson can't prop up overrated Andrew Luck — no passing the Texans." What a dipsheet.

Eveyone should email this person.....  the comments that the Division won't be shifting back anytime soon and the "Colts are no Texans"....

Thank god we aren't!

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 25, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 25, 2013 - response to hidden post

Why does it matter? Good grief, you fans are * some times.

It really doesn't matter, it's just the bye week and the only other thing to talk about is replacing Reggie. Question is why does this thread bother you so much and what's with the name calling? Your the only one over reacting here.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 25, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 25, 2013 - response to hidden post

Why does it matter? Good grief, you fans are * some times.

I really don't give a lick about this thread, but with the whole "you fans" business, does that mean dudeman =  :atroll: ?

Just a random thought...

"Indianapolis fail: Trent Richardson can't prop up overrated Andrew Luck — no passing the Texans." What a fool.

That article is very funny in hindsight (even in foresight at the time).  Makes me want to see the Colts b**** slap the Texans in two weeks even more.

Guest TeamLoloJones

That article is very funny in hindsight (even in foresight at the time).  Makes me want to see the Colts b**** slap the Texans in two weeks even more.

Even some Texans fans were commenting on how ridiculous his article was, and that was before the Colts were 5-2 and the Texans were 2-5...so I wouldn't take anything about this guy's article seriously.  I read it right after it came out and thought it was an article for The Onion.

"Playoffs?! You kiddin' me?! Playoffs?! I'm not saying anything for certain except this, I doubt we will hear this again any time soon. How sweet it is.

Unfortunately you're only 1 injury away from disaster. If you remember when Mora made that quote we had lost Edgerrin for the year with an ACL tear and the team was struggling terrible without him. Reggie is now out with an ACL tear. Don't tempt fate.

From my experience even Texans fans think this sports writer takes Homerism to new levels of lunacy.  I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Those were the days, NOT

We had a legacy of losing for nearly every year except 1995 when we won our first playoff game and "almost" reached the Super Bowl

Bad Props: Carnell Lake

Manning and Poiian changed that and is still goes on today.

I still cant believe we get 14 years of Manning, Have one terrible season, Get Luck and the winning starts back up for hopefully another 14 years