Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

we got a HUGE break

If you look at this season as a whole, they have gotten A LOT of huge breaks. They have rarely been able to capitalize on them, though.

Worst darn team in footbal, period, what are these guys thinking? None of them are pros, just disgusting to watch.

Oh calm down. He made a mistake in an otherwise great season so far.

Oh calm down. He made a mistake in an otherwise great season so far.

While I certainly wouldn't say it's disgusting go watch, but 0-6 is not a great season so far...

Worst darn team in footbal, period, what are these guys thinking? None of them are pros, just disgusting to watch.

So don't watch.

Plenty of other games on.

Why was that reviewed? I didn't think you could challenge if you were out of time outs. Oh wait....scoring play.....never mind. I answered my own question.

i guess that's a good of example of how replay can't always save the complete idiocy of these incompetent "officials"

While I certainly wouldn't say it's disgusting go watch, but 0-6 is not a great season so far...

Which is why I said HE made a mistake in an otherwise great season, which is true.

Which is why I said HE made a mistake in an otherwise great season, which is true.

I see, you meant great season for Garcon. My mistake

don't matter if it was correct call or not,why in the world do you have the ball out like a loaf of bread like that?