Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

Glad to see my favorite colt saying enough is enough n starting to produce. How is laceys replacement doing?

It sounds like Clark has Pierre Garcon syndrome. Put it right in his hands and he drops/fumbles it. Force him to make a circus catch, and he somehow comes down with it.

Really appreciating the updates guys all I have is the Philly n max games to watch. Chick did just sack fumble big Ben though haha

Peyton looks like he's really into the game.

He realizes that if they don't win this game, 0-16 is a real possibility.

Freeney and mathis have completely disappeared this quarter, absolutely no pressure on dalton the entire game

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I quit hunting after coming back from overseas in 1975. It changed my whole outlook on hunting when you are the one that is being hunted. 
    • That's probably about right for a team that hasn't shown anything with a new QB, who we don't know isn't on a steep decline. I personally am a believer of this team and I think we will be better than that but I cannot pretend this ranking is unreasonable. 
    • There's good and bad in every crowd. Whether people be classified by hobby, sport, activism, race, religion,...you name it. There are good and bad in each of them. But if youd like to support the bashing of an entire group of people rather than only the individual perpetrators then you all are more than welcome to enjoy the view from your imaginary moral high ground. 
    • Seriously?   If that’s all hunters did, you wouldn’t have all the bashing of them that there is.....   Come on now....
    • How'd you all figure out that no one ate the meat from those animals from that picture?    It's funny how people like to bash hunters when they fund much of the wildlife here in the states, contribute to economies around the world, and feed many poor in the areas they hunt.    
  • Members