Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

Glad to see my favorite colt saying enough is enough n starting to produce. How is laceys replacement doing?

It sounds like Clark has Pierre Garcon syndrome. Put it right in his hands and he drops/fumbles it. Force him to make a circus catch, and he somehow comes down with it.

Really appreciating the updates guys all I have is the Philly n max games to watch. Chick did just sack fumble big Ben though haha

Peyton looks like he's really into the game.

He realizes that if they don't win this game, 0-16 is a real possibility.

Freeney and mathis have completely disappeared this quarter, absolutely no pressure on dalton the entire game

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not sure if you saw my response to someone else who asked about that.   Smith played guard, in part because his arms are too short for tackle on the NFL level for most teams.   I think he's 32 1/4 or 32 1/2.    Most teams prefer 33 1/4 at a minimum if not longer.   That's the metric I'm talking about.     Ballard has talked about it often since drafting Smith.   He was a guard when he got forced into starting at RT.   Ballard admits he didn't think Smith could play tackle effectively at this level.   The scouts insisted he could.   Eventually, Ballard was running out of options and thought he didn't have much to lose.    Smith started,  did well, and we've never looked back.   I'll try to find his Combine Profile page....    And here you go...   you can see the page shows arms measured at 32 1/4.    Minimum desired as at least one full inch longer...   https://www.nfl.com/prospects/braden-smith/3219534d-4908-0765-f244-89a603c3a555  
    • I don’t think the defense will be worse but I’d be lying if I said coverage isn’t a huge concern. We are banking a LOT on Rock improving and becoming a shutdown corner, Rhodes rolling back the clock three years, Moore staying healthy, and Willis holding down the other safety spot where he was serviceable against the run but bad against the pass. We are a couple injuries away from starting Lafayette Pitts and Rolan Milligan, and we know there will be injuries. I did not like the way QBs were carving up the secondary late in the year, although I think a more competent offense will help immensely. Even Famous Jameis carved us up and he was practically blind. 
    • I haven't seen those at all. Like another person says, please show them/link them.
    • I've got a feeling Bruce Arians is going to get Tom Brady killed out there. Tom is going to need a lot more avocado ice-cream in that TB12 diet of his.
    • Hooker!! Hands down he in my opinion is the best player on our defense. I know his stats were down this year but his presence is definitely felt when he is on the field. Yet people around here want him gone. 
  • Members

• Balzer40

Balzer40 4,233

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 2,719

• Qcolts

Qcolts 91

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie
    • Shafty138

Shafty138 1,730