Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

Drive killer nice blocking by DB who didn't notice the defender coming in on the opposite side and instead helped on a man who was already being properly engaged.

Rusher broke through after DB broke off to help. That's not on him.

Rusher broke through after DB broke off to help. That's not on him.

I would still think you'd want Brown helping on the blind side of Painter in that situation, instead of making a judgement call who to help.

I would still think you'd want Brown helping on the blind side of Painter in that situation, instead of making a judgement call who to help.

If he perceived the outside rusher turning a corner then he did the right thing. He can't see into the future.

When the game is over, switch to ABC for the IZOD IndyCar Series Championship race. Last one of the season. 34 cars going 200+ mph. It's going to be a great race.

That 3 and out was more because the Bengals screwed up rather than our defense did well

true but it a 3 and out just the same

When the game is over, switch to ABC for the IZOD IndyCar Series Championship race. Last one of the season. 34 cars going 200+ mph. It's going to be a great race.

You'll have to keep me updated. This is my football day. :)

Watching Cowboys and Pats after this game,

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What do you anticipate coming from continuing to post about possible off field transgressions?   It's only self fulfilling to you at this point. Pretty sad really.
    • I don't think it is that simple. This isn't just about the QB although that is a big part. Most saw last year how bad the Pats were offensively. They did nothing to at the skill positions except draft a couple of later round TEs. Their receivers had the worst separation in the league and a ton of drops. Hoyer and/or Stidman will struggle to score or even move the ball. Brady did not have many turnovers which is what helped them win big against terrible teams and be competitive against the better teams.  He also was able to manage them out of bad play calls and strong looks from the defense. Stidham as a second year player won't have that savvy.   Their schedule this year is the toughest schedule compared to having one of the easiest last year.    What exactly has Belichick won without Brady? Going back to Cassell more than a decade ago is ancient history given that team was loaded and still did not win the division or make the playoffs. I don't think that means he won't win but he was a below .500 coach for 7 seasons in Cleveland as well. But simply, the team he has is not good minus Brady. I think it will be a long, glorious season of mediocrity for the once mighty Pats. I will enjoy every moment of it.
    • I agree   I'm just saying if that is what makes you feel good. Good luck.   This is a topic about football players on field production, not off field alledged transgressions.    Hell Darius Leonard has 2 brothers in prison for murder. Not that, that matters, but there might be some Ravens fans on their forum that might feel good to jump in on his character, because it makes em feel good.  
  • Members

• FortheWin

FortheWin 8

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,495

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 844

• Crush22

Crush22 329

• w87r

w87r 700

• RollerColt