Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If we sweep Tennessee and get to 8-3 and Rivers plays good again, I am convinced at that point he can play another year. Big game coming up but Tennessee will be deflated if we take this one.
    • Folks, all we need to do is win just 50 percent of our fans upcoming. Finish 10-6, we will make the playoffs. Especially with an expansion to 7 teams per.   that said, win against the Titans, and we all but wrap up the AFCS and the at minimum, a 4th seed. So let’s take it a week at a time. 
    • Man really all of ballads last three drafts have been solid. His biggest mistake since he’s been here has been taking Malik Hooker in the First round. A mid first round at that. But I think that was more Pagano pushing for him than Chris Ballard given how Pagano liked his DBs.   that said. Hitting on your top 5 draft picks in a single year would be historic.  I say 5 because  of Buckner, definitely won that trade. Taylor, Pitman and Blackmon are gonna be solid contributing starters barring anything bad happening.  Eason, I hope we eventually see. I think our moves in the off season will tell. If we resign Rivers and let Brissett go and don’t sign or draft a QB, we know that Eason is the future, if we keep both Rivers and Brissett or let Rivers go but resign Brissett, we know they still aren’t ready to hand the reigns to Eason. If they don’t resign either rivers or Brissett and draft a QB, well then it’s anyone’s guess depending on who that draftee is.   either way, there’s not been a draft pick other than Hooker that I would consider a bust or a mistake since Ballard’s time here.    but that also depends on Campbells return too as he’s not far behind Hooker right now
    • Actually it is ridiculous, while I will agree the Defense is good and SP Teams are great, if anyone thinks we would be 7-3 with JB or Eason at QB they are delusional, JMO. We would be maybe 5-5 with JB and with Eason who is a rookie it could be uglier. Rivers has done a good job so far, he deserves credit just as much as anyone else for being 7-3.  
    • With the way the Ravens have been sliding the last few weeks since that loss, I’m not all that concerned with them. Two very bad calls broke that game open for the ravens against us. I think if we were to meet again, I think it’d be more like the Greenbay game as far as the final tally  
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 10,760

Administrators
    • Chucklez

Chucklez 999

• Sikma

Sikma 1

Rookie
    • NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 2,148

• Fluke_33