Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yup, basically a nit. A nit that should be easy to look at and fix, but not something I'll ever point to.  I disagree. It can be balanced. I would agree if this was 20 years ago. Shared arenas is a small thing IMO. Other events could actually be managed easier if there was a systemic logic and expectation. TV obligations to the networks would be stable.    Off topic, but I've flown a decent amount to away games, and also to concerts at arenas or other events at NFL stadiums. If you're going to allow flex games (getting more and more the norm after week 4), you're not really worried about all that. Not looking for a deep dive. I thought you were out in AZ and might have a surface opinion on adding Green, Watt, Collins, Moore, Butler, etc. 
    • Discussed a lot in many other threads already...    But, IMO, worth discussing if the topic if it's about Indy's willingness to roll the dice on injuries in general.   Fisher - big gamble on a huge position of need. Early schedule could be ugly if Tevi has to start the first month. Huge gamble.   Dayo - good value in the 2nd. Young and should heal. It's a long term play, one that I'm not sure we should have taken given other needs. Good gamble.   Mack - pretty easy decision IMO. Cheap, and short term. Any production will be great. Good loyalty sign to set him with another team in 2022. If he heals well, he'll be a fantastic RB2. Almost zero risk and lots of upside. No risk gamble. 
    • The bolded is basically my opinion. Good way of putting it.    Edit: Structured scheduling is gonna be really hard. Shared arenas, other events scheduled, TV obligations, etc.    I'll get back to you on AZ.
    • I think what it boils down to, is that there is a significant number of teams that get to enjoy that advantage of being rested over a team that is not. While the Colts have not enjoyed that benefit.    Essentially, the other teams in our division and conference could get +1 for a better % chance of winning their game off a bye.   That probably reads even more confusing, and if so I apologize. It's May, which in teaching terms means my mind is quite nearly a puddle on the floor. 
    • Pro days replaced the combine. NFL established guidelines and some funding I believe. Combine was limited to medicals. Measurables are easy for most players, but Dayo's injury prohibited him from the team's pro day.   BTW, Dayo's pre injury 40 was 4.7. Not great, but he's bigger, and he's more about power than KP.   Here's KP's RAS  
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,800

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,639

Moderators
    • AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 366

• Jeddy88

Jeddy88 0

Rookie
    • JediXMan