Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They did both. They saw how the WRs were lined up. If they stacked them on one side, they would blitz from that side and crowd the crossing routes with the LBs in the middle, with the idea that Allen would have to wait several seconds before the WRs can run to the opposite side, where they don't have defenders. By that time, the pass rush got to him most of the time. That also sped up his internal clock and he started spraying his throws and led to inaccuracy.   If you run a balanced formation vs the Chiefs, with 2 WRs and 2 TEs, as opposed to 3 WRs and 1 TE, they will have a harder time blitzing because the QB should be able to find someone on either side. That is what the Bills did not do enough of, IMO. 
    • I agree...and vice versa too. That is why this is going to be a good SB to watch, if you root for one of them.   Some probably don't even care for either teams.  
    • Which was the point of what Bowen said. Ballard must feel confident about something. Or it just very well might be Rivers wasn’t going to wait around.
    • Wouldn’t be surprised if we did.   I would be surprised if Stafford’s even close to a done deal though. Too many suitors and I don’t see Ballard already having made such a good offer that the Lions have closed the market.
    • Believe it or not, yep, I only had the nerves hit me like that one, the morning of my last wrestling match my senior year in highschool. I wrestled pretty darn good that day but there was no way I was beating 6 top 10 ranked and undefeated kids to advance to semi state.
  • Members

• LionsFan2021

LionsFan2021 5

Rookie
    • Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 1,677

• Kris Benton

Kris Benton 0

Rookie
    • CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped 304

• HoosierHero