Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyer has to go. this defense is a joke....

Not having Nevis or Moala healthy hurts. That was supposed to be a major bolster to the middle of our defensive line. Our secondary definitely needs work, but the scheme doesn't bother me as much when we have the right players.

I watched a bit of the Philly-Washington game and there's a bit more. I'm not sure why the campaign died down to much, it's still has another 2 weeks.

Maybe because the games last week ended up looking like big bottles of Pepto Bismol. I'm all for the gesture, but toning it down a bit wouldn't have been bad. Pink shoes, pink towels, pink gloves, pink wristbands, pink hats....etc....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good news for Jack!  No sign of Rock out there, tho.
    • No, but there are some questionable ideas on this board....just sayin...
    • Try the Portland area in Oregon. We are still at stage 1, and our cases are very low. 
    • He inherited a team with a franchise level QB, and in Ballard's three seasons as GM prior to 2020, that QB played 16 games. Not to mention the other nonsense and drama that's happened. Ballard has been dealt a rough hand to start his tenure as GM.   That said, the winning has to start this year. He's completely revamped the roster, he's chosen and invested in a QB (still a bridge, but Rivers was brought in to help elevate the offense, so Ballard and Reich will be judged on how this move plays out), and he's selected a coaching staff. The drama is done. Now it's time for results on the field. 
    • Hilton is only 30 years old. I don't think he is washed up by any means. Especially not with him saying that he legitimately feels the best he has felt in his career.    I played WR and receivers go through dry spells. Sometimes it's your fault & sometimes it is not.    The two drops at the end of week 1 were both tightly contested. It's not like he was wide open. However; he's a great receiver and should of caught them.    He should of caught the deep pass. No excuses. However; let's give him the benefit of the doubt.   Now, if he plays the next 3-4 games like the first two, I'll be worried.    I'm not even sure if we resign him if he is asking for $15 million+ per year. However; people saying that he's washed is ridiculous.    Michael Thomas had an awful week 1. Is he washed?
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 537

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,220

• Dogg63

Dogg63 916

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,776

• Zoltan

Zoltan 256

• 1959Colts