Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

is Cincy moving the ball after our 3 and out? (i think it was a 3 and out),

Yes. We basically haven't been stopping Cincy until they cross the 50, so we're kind of losing the field position battle.

thanks.... that's the team that made it to the BCS champ. game a year or two ago, right?

NO but they beat Wisconsin in the 2011 Rose bowl should hav been in the BCS championship game though

I see no pink on the field. There's the sideline caps and Dalton's wristbands, but I don't see any cleats or gloves or anything

Coyer has to go. this defense is a joke....

Not having Nevis or Moala healthy hurts. That was supposed to be a major bolster to the middle of our defensive line. Our secondary definitely needs work, but the scheme doesn't bother me as much when we have the right players.

I see no pink on the field. There's the sideline caps and Dalton's wristbands, but I don't see any cleats or gloves or anything

I didn't either. Strange. Big push by the NFL. Fizzled out I guess.

I didn't either. Strange. Big push by the NFL. Fizzled out I guess.

I watched a bit of the Philly-Washington game and there's a bit more. I'm not sure why the campaign died down to much, it's still has another 2 weeks.

I watched a bit of the Philly-Washington game and there's a bit more. I'm not sure why the campaign died down to much, it's still has another 2 weeks.

Maybe because the games last week ended up looking like big bottles of Pepto Bismol. I'm all for the gesture, but toning it down a bit wouldn't have been bad. Pink shoes, pink towels, pink gloves, pink wristbands, pink hats....etc....

last week Painteer has 2over 200 yards in the 1st half and hardly any in the second half now he only has 61 yards so far in the game.