Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The second the Bengals scored that TD - I said Painter will throw an interception the next series forcing it somewhere..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Now all the haters can claim Painter cost us the game when thats no where near what happened!

Yes. Possession is much more important than a couple extra yards....unless it's fourth down and you absolutely need the extra yards for the 1st.

If he just goes down there I truly believe we would have went down and scored a TD and won this game!

I think he was actually down before the ball came out, but no camera angle to show it ... I also think the challenge we lost was wrong as well - just no angles to show it .... no excuses though. :P

Now all the haters can claim Painter cost us the game when thats no where near what happened!

Nah, I'm a bit of a Painter hater, but I don't hold it against a QB when they throw a pick in a situation like that. At that point, just managing the game and not turning the ball over is still going to lose the game. To have any chance at all, you have to get more aggressive and start forcing it some. If you throw a pick....well, you were going to lose anyway. Forcing it some is the only way you even have a chance in that situation.

Sulk about it if you want but he's been great outside of one play this year.

Hes not that good, way better guys out there than him. Not consistant and you never know what you will get. Im not sulking but I am ticked because everything about this team I have been saying is coming out. This team probably cant win a game with the personel or the coaching that we have.

This team has so many problems that it will be years before its turned around. It may be another 30 years in between sb the way this organization is run. You people and your bandwagon bull is over the top. Just because there are some realists out here and tell it like it is we get called names because thats all you have. Just as pathetic as this team.

Hes not that good, way better guys out there than him. Not consistant and you never know what you will get. Im not sulking but I am ticked because everything about this team I have been saying is coming out. This team probably cant win a game with the personel or the coaching that we have.

So that would explain why he's played phenomenal this season? Never said he's the best, just said he's made one (albeit huge) mistake and people are going to crucify him.

He's been playing better than Wayne and has been our bright spot on offense.

People make mistakes. I'm sure he's going to be beating himself up over it.

get off the wagon crap buddy, been a fan longer than youve been alive. get over yourself.

Just means you're older than me. Has nothing to do with how committed you are as a fan.

If you stop watching a game because we're playing poorly (and that's your choice) be prepared to take a few on the chin from those who will watch through thick and thin.

If you've been such a huge committed fan for so long, you would have seen some real bad Colts teams.

This team has so many problems that it will be years before its turned around. It may be another 30 years in between sb the way this organization is run. You people and your bandwagon bull is over the top. Just because there are some realists out here and tell it like it is we get called names because thats all you have. Just as pathetic as this team.

You're clearly upset, perhaps you need to take a break.

Sucks becoming used to losing, but without high expectations the losing is a bit easier as a fan....

This.

I think a lot of fans are still in the mind set that despite the one key this team is built around, we can still perform at a high level. And we have played decently well. Its just the mistakes we make end up costing us more than they would if we were closer to full strength.

Yes, very easily could be 5-1 if it werent for a few key plays in each game ... oh well, we will see what happens next game. ;)

Whole heartedly agree.

The entire makeup of this team has changed. This is a team built to get a lead and hold it. When the offense goes down in production, defense isn't equipped to be a lights out type.

I love this team more than others from years past. We have a team that is putting every single thing they have every week and are coming incredibly close to winning a lot of these games. They got heart.

This.

I think a lot of fans are still in the mind set that despite the one key this team is built around, we can still perform at a high level. And we have played decently well. Its just the mistakes we make end up costing us more than they would if we were closer to full strength.

I'm sure the team doesn't feel to happy with this decent play, ;)