Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think LAC has a competent QB on the roster now.  Assuming Rivers is gone.  Why would they possibly take a positional player or a second tier FA QB instead of a franchise potential QB?    I'm assuming they will be the team trading up to slot 3 or 4 to take Herbert, and either NYG or DET not wanting to slide down too far, will accept their offer over anybody else.   Then its a matter of Tua going next, but not past 5, depending upon if a team wants to jump MIA   So there will be two positional players, probably Chase and either Brown or Okudah, and 3 Qbs taken in the first 5 picks.   The 4th best QB will go somewhere after pick 5, probably to a team that covets one of them and will trade into the top 10 to get him.
    • Chargers are like the colts and have a lot of talent.  I would love for Bridgewater to move on and the chargers to sign him taking them out of the QB market. Chargers really need oline help. That would allow them to take a OT at 6. I could see them going that route since they have a good team in a win now mode. Teddy might consider them with all that talent.  So much can happen in FA that could change so much in what teams do in the draft.
    • My take is that something different happened this year relative to other years.   Ballard was known to be looking at Jordan Love sometime mid season.   Twitter being what it is....many wanting followers....noticed.      So every move between the Colts and Love gets watched, and these twitter types want to be in on the scoop.  They certainly don't want to be the only ones not being with the trend.  Not good for followers if they don't gather all of the speculative news they can spread.
    • I think if Ballard wants Herbert he is going to have to trade up into the top 5 and he starts day one.  If he wants Love he is going to have to trade into picks 6-10.  Either way I think he needs to move up from 13 or they are both gone by 13. 
    • That's right!   See.....here's Ballard and Dodds on their way to scout Kinlaw....  
  • Members

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 335

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 454

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,908

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,432

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,225

• masterlock