Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Worst MNF matchup ever in history

Synthetic

and you know what is worse?

The 0-6 Giants are some how 4 point favorites.

yes it is tough to know at the time they make up the schedules how the teams will fare . . . but I can not remember a MNF that had two teams so low on the pole this late in the season . . .

and you know what is worse?

The 0-6 Giants are some how 4 point favorites.

Thats a questionable line and reeks of either someone still disbelieving the giants can be this bad or having no faith in Josh Freeman to be enough of a pass threat to open things up a teeny bit for AP. Seems like a good day for a Vikings win, imo. Especially since the Giants have zero push in either of the trenches.

Thats a questionable line and reeks of either someone still disbelieving the giants can be this bad or having no faith in Josh Freeman to be enough of a pass threat to open things up a teeny bit for AP. Seems like a good day for a Vikings win, imo. Especially since the Giants have zero push in either of the trenches.

I can't believe the Giants are favorites, and at 4 points at that seems like someone is really banking in Vegas.

I think it will be a decent game. I'll looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

Just me?  :scratch:

haha I am too. The two teams are evenly matched (they suck, but they suck equally!) so it should be a good game.

Plus, you at least have star power on both sides of the ball. Jennings, Peterson, Allen. And Manning, Cruz, Nicks, JPP, and Tuck.

Only reason I'm watching is that I need AP and Randle to have monster games, to make up the huge deficit I have this week in FF. I usually like watching Viking games, but this whole QB thing is just nuts, and to watch Eli struggle, esp with no running game.,,I'll probably end up watching "The Voice"...since there's really nothing else on, especially after the stupid storyline that has been going lately in wrestling. (that's how bad Monday Nights are for TV..

OH SNAP..I forgot..they're airing a special episode of Big Bang Theory tonight...I love that show!

I'm hoping Freeman wins and has some success while the bandwagon in Tampa Bay still blames him for their failure of a joke coach.

I thought most of the tampa fanbase blamed Schiano and hated the treatment Freeman got? Either way, Im in the same boat as you.

I thought most of the tampa fanbase blamed Schiano and hated the treatment Freeman got? Either way, Im in the same boat as you.

Tampa fans do think that, it's true. Their a great bunch to discuss football with from time to time.

But when I say that, I'm talking about how the media took it as bait and ran with it.

I'm hoping Freeman wins and has some success while the bandwagon in Tampa Bay still blames him for their failure of a joke coach.

I'm still irritated over Schiano's boneheaded stunt against the NY Giants & Tom Coughlin. I think he can coach X's & O's, but he still thinks he's at Rutgers University telling scholarship students what to do & how high to jump on command. He isn't leading boys now, but men. I still don't know if he grasps that concept yet personally. 

Only reason I'm watching is that I need AP and Randle to have monster games, to make up the huge deficit I have this week in FF. I usually like watching Viking games, but this whole QB thing is just nuts, and to watch Eli struggle, esp with no running game.,,I'll probably end up watching "The Voice"...since there's really nothing else on, especially after the stupid storyline that has been going lately in wrestling. (that's how bad Monday Nights are for TV..

OH SNAP..I forgot..they're airing a special episode of Big Bang Theory tonight...I love that show!

I gotta start watching that show CF4L since most nerd things appeal to me except SW1 has no genius I.Q. Darn it!  haha  Okay, more truthful than funny I will admit. 

I gotta start watching that show CF4L since most nerd things appeal to me except SW1 has no genius I.Q. Darn it!  haha  Okay, more truthful than funny I will admit. 

You gotta watch Big Bang from the beginning....to really understand...and see the development of the characters...you can watch most of the episodes online, and they always show re-runs...some days they even have a marathon..

Once you watch it..you'll get hooked..i never thought i'd like it..then bam...i'm hooked..

im just glad I get to watch some football on Monday night. Something to look forward to after going back to work on Mondays...

:)

I feel the same way about TNF . . . those games are not great . . . but it makes for a good midweek fix if one wants some football and does not want to wait 6 days between MNF and Sunday . . . so even if a bad game or bad teams (who can many times give you a good game) . . . I am happy to have the game on . . .

This could possibly be the worst game ever. And I saw that Browns-Bills game a few years back that ended 6-3.

I don't know if it was a MNF game but the Pit-Mia game a handful of years just after the Steeler put down new turf midseason and it rained terribly loosening the turf . . . I think the score was not too far from 6-3 . . .

I feel the same way about TNF . . . those games are not great . . . but it makes for a good midweek fix if one wants some football and does not want to wait 6 days between MNF and Sunday . . . so even if a bad game or bad teams (who can many times give you a good game) . . . I am happy to have the game on . . .

Good point Yehoodi. I love watching NFL football & Mike Mayock knowledge of the game is incredible, but I miss John Madden & Pat Summerall. Don't forget to watch "A Football Life" this Tuesday at 8 PM on NFL Network. I grew up listening to Pat. A spectacular play by play announcer!