Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne done for the season.

SilentHill

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trade Richardson for a decent wide receiver.........Donald Brown can handle the running.....Richardson has tunnel vision when he is running....he can't see left or right and thusly missing the openings......he follows the lead blocker no matter what....even if he gets backed up right in front of him.....he just can't do lateral movement.....sadly

If he could've shouldered the load the Colts wouldn't have traded for Richardson. Brown has had 4 years to prove himself and the feature role isn't for him. Its obvious defenses don't respect him when he's in because very rarely do defenses bring a safety up when he's in. However, he's been VERY GOOD, and I'm very far from a D. Brown fan, at playing the change of pace role/receiver role. I know its a beaten horse, but once they reduce the amount of power formation runs, which it looks highly unlikely, the running game will take off.

Keep letting Vaughn do kickoffs, release Reed, and bring up Rodgers/Whalen. Luck has to start utilizing Fleener more. Being at the game last night I got to see how defenses don't really respect Fleener either. Fleener for the most part seems to be way down the list in terms of what option he is to Luck. That's got to change now. As much as I was in favor of goinGoing after Richardson, I won't be in favor of using another pick in trying to get another receiver in. Let's give the guys we have a chance. The sky is far from falling. The Colts will be fine.

Worst news we've had since they said Peyton was out for the season . Very devastating. I wonder if we might not have seen the last of Reggie. Truly sad.

dont want to think about what u said but have to, simply horrible news, feel so bad for him and colts, yeah worse since peyton, 

Awful, awful news. Expect to hear about a trade very very soon.

are you stupid. 1st of all who in their right mind would trade reggie? he is the leader in the locker room, the leading receiver. 2nd as good as he is who would want him? he is a old receiver, at the end of his career (this injury proves it), and nobody wants a player that is injured. 3rd he is probably going to retire, it is hard to recover from an injury like that, let alone in his 13th season. Hate to say it but we have seen the last of reggie wayne.

are you stupid. 1st of all who in their right mind would trade reggie? he is the leader in the locker room, the leading receiver. 2nd as good as he is who would want him? he is a old receiver, at the end of his career (this injury proves it), and nobody wants a player that is injured. 3rd he is probably going to retire, it is hard to recover from an injury like that, let alone in his 13th season. Hate to say it but we have seen the last of reggie wayne.

A. First of all you broke forum rules by calling me stupid.

B. I graudated college with a 3.9 GPA, so clearly intelligence isn't something I'm lacking.

C. I wasn't saying trade Reggie Wayne, if you took the time to actually read my post and decipher the words at hand you would have come to the conclusion that I was suggesting that the Colts would trade another team for a reciever.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Wow. Just wow.

Reading fail.

tumblr_m8gybq9k7E1r0j8nh.jpg

I just want to pile on you not reading.

A. First of all you broke forum rules by calling me stupid.

B. I graudated college with a 3.9 GPA, so clearly intelligence isn't something I'm lacking.

C. I wasn't saying trade Reggie Wayne, if you took the time to actually read my post and decipher the words at hand you would have come to the conclusion that I was suggesting that the Colts would trade another team for a reciever.

Ok I'm sorry it came out wrong. And if you say you weren't talking about reggie wayne, then who were you talking about. And would you trade for in that case?

Ok I'm sorry it came out wrong. And if you say you weren't talking about reggie wayne, then who were you talking about. And would you trade for in that case?

I would imagine if the team was to trade something it would be a draft pick. The names being tossed around are Hakeem Nicks from the Giants, and Josh Gordon from the Browns. The team only has around 1.2 million in cap space so if only picks were involved Gordon would be the guy. If it was palyer(s) for player for cap reasons it would be for Nicks, and I would think it would have to be a RB or LB . Also could be someone that people aren't talking about.

Guest NDColts!!

Good grief just been arguing Manning let go now its Reggie lost for this season and the same bad media hog wash but we survived lost before but not like the past the new leadership has a better plan that is a move to have a team top to bottom. The air attack is for support not the only attack! the building of the Colts started last year and a solid plan and Reggie's lost will put more pressure for the Colts team to overcome but so far its the Defense is winning the games and that is the future thus putting less pressure on all of the offense its and Reggie will be back soon not if I believe he plans to be with the asap. His motivation an leadership will be present and the media will always be bad news for the Colts very seldom is it good if you believe what they predict! GO COLTS stay STRONG and preserve......

Oh my God!, That is awful.  I heard they call those TRIADS or something like that, Since it's the MCL, ACL and the Meniscus all three, could be mistaken but this is devastating news. How in the world did an under-thrown ball cause all of this?  Horrible, just horrible. No wonder Andrew put both his hands on his helmet immediately, he probably heard the loud popping of the ligaments.  I will light a candle every game-day and let it burn for the entire game during this terrible vacancy, this candle will burn blue and it will be for Reggie.  I urge everyone to burn a white or blue candle on game-day for Reggie.

good idea with the candles.. he just turned wrong, he looked like he was deciding on diving forward vs. trying to turn and run and his knee twisted! just a fluke! I am embarrassed to say I tore my meniscus shoveling snow! ridiculous but it happened and hurt like crazy. I think it will be harder for me to see Reggie on the sideline than Peyton in a Broncos uniform!

Downtime is never enjoyable amongst athletes, especially during the season. There is a positive correlation between injury and mental health issues.

But I doubt that would be Reggie. Just something interesting.

Reggie will be working on upper body and rig up some bike to work his one good leg, lol! I don't think the man likes to sit for too long