Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McAfee rules/The Boomstick laying the wood!

lollygagger8

The funny thing was that Holliday got up after it and tried strutting. Nice return and all, but when a punter lays the smack on you, you can't strut.

I laughed at that too. Can't showboat when you get blown up by a punter! I loved the announcer's reaction. "McAfee will be a legend to kickers"

The funny thing was that Holliday got up after it and tried strutting. Nice return and all, but when a punter lays the smack on you, you can't strut.

I was just going to write this :)

Plain and simple.....Holliday got blasted into the 'Holidays!'  Merry Christmas ya struttin little weasel.:)

I wish it was Landry that blasted him, but great job Patty Mac!!! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

I was just going to write this :)

Plain and simple.....Holliday got blasted into the 'Holidays!'  Merry Christmas ya struttin little weasel. :)

I wish it was Landry that blasted him, but great job Patty Mac!!! :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

McAfee was nice and let Holliday stay in the same zip code. 

Landry would've sent Holliday into the stratosphere! 

McAfee was nice and let Holliday stay in the same zip code. 

Landry would've sent Holliday into the stratosphere!

This is true. It wouldn't be safe to let Landry hit Holliday. Air Defense would be up in arms about an unidentified and in expecting flying object over downtown Indianapolis.

Has there ever been a kicker get fined for an illegal tackle before? I'm thinking it's about to happen but it was totally worth it. Probably my favorite moment from last night other than seeing the long standing ovation Peyton got.

If memory serves, Hunter Smith was once fined for a hit.