Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **OFFICIAL** Thank you to all the media people who believed in us!

bap1331

Greg Rosenthal, Mike Ditka, the guy who has to sit next to Skip Bayless and listen to all his nonsense all day, and those 2 NFL Network anchors who gave them a chance!

The worst part is that they still continue, they said about Luck, "he still needs to improve his completion percentage..." Let them hate

We did it!!!!

Greg Rosenthal, Mike Ditka, the guy who has to sit next to Skip Bayless and listen to all his nonsense all day, and those 2 NFL Network anchors who gave them a chance!

The worst part is that they still continue, they said about Luck, "he still needs to improve his completion percentage..." Let them hate

We did it!!!!

They need to improve their prediction percentage a lot more then Luck needs improvement in his completion percentage.

Luck is accurate as anyone not named Peyton Manning. Last week his team was riddled with drops. This week he had a couple of tipped balls at the line of scrimmage, a couple of dropped balls and rogers-cromartie just tipped that deep ball beyond reach.

The more we play in this offense, the higher and higher it will get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lots of question marks in the secondary. For me, the questions start with the scheme. I don't think Ballard went into the 2017 draft planning to change the defense a year later; that's an assumption that people accept as fact, and I think that's undetermined. Still, Hooker would fit fine into the defense I assume we want to play (still don't know what exactly the scheme is meant to be), although the value for a mid first rounder isn't exactly there. Not a waste if Hooker plays well. Hooker's play never matched expectations after his knee injury, and declining the option was more an indication that he hadn't earned a new contract, not that he couldn't be a factor in the defense.   The other secondary picks had issues of their own -- Wilson not a great fit, but he didn't work hard enough, Hairston was a fifth and would have been fine, etc. -- but yeah, the DBs, especially outside corners, aren't where they should be yet. I don't have a problem with Rock, we'll see what happens with him.    Also, I'm not sure how they value outside corners. Again, the scheme isn't clear to me. But if you're going to play Cover 2, investing a lot of draft capital and/or money into corners isn't in the cards.     Agreed. But difference makers at DE are like QBs. Either you draft a stud early in the first, or you hope someone excels. Again, injury has hit us here. I really like Buckner and hopefully he'll make a huge difference for the outside guys, but we still need one of the young guys to step up. Probably better off here than at WR or CB, but still not great. So far, it's been a pass rush by committee approach.      For me, it's QB. JB isn't that good, and he was the starter for 29 of the 48 games in Ballard's tenure, before 2020. Ballard didn't plan on JB being the starter in any of those games. Luck wasn't supposed to miss 2017, and he wasn't supposed to retire before 2019. Even in 2018, Luck was working his way back from injury, with a new coaching staff, and a not great group of receivers.    We still need a long term solution at QB, but I'm okay with the approach so far. I don't think it's reasonable to get hung up on the win totals so far, primarily because of the QB situation, but that's not a legitimate excuse this season.    I don't see Ballard making a big trade to get up to the top of the draft, so we better hope Rivers does enough over the next year or two, or hope Eason can play. Because I don't see us having a top five pick to draft a guy like Burrow or Herbert any time soon.    In the meantime, Turay, Banogu, Lewis, Rock, Willis, Blackmon, Pittman, Patmon, Fountain, etc., need to show what they can do, and Buckner, Houston, TY, Doyle, etc., need to lead the way. 
    • If we can sign him for 1 year, then I'm all for it.
    • Sure but Brees would have <insert injury here> were he to get pulled  
    • If Blackmon plays the way he did last game all season, then yes.
  • Members

• 1USCTrojan

1USCTrojan 26

Rookie
    • IndyFan317

IndyFan317 0

Rookie
    • Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 1,102

• tylerhensley19

tylerhensley19 0

Rookie