Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Would Your Reaction Be If...

21isSuperman

...our only win of the season comes against the New England Patriots? We go 1-15, but beat the Pats by a decent margin (say 24-17). What would your reaction be?

If this thread gets out of hand, it will be closed immediately, so please try to keep it clean. Pats fans, you are also welcome to respond. All posters, please don't bash the other team. I want to know what your personal reaction would be.

...our only win of the season comes against the New England Patriots? We go 1-15, but beat the Pats by a decent margin (say 24-17). What would your reaction be?

If this thread gets out of hand, it will be closed immediately, so please try to keep it clean. Pats fans, you are also welcome to respond. All posters, please don't bash the other team. I want to know what your personal reaction would be.

About as happy as I was to see the Yanks win the division & see the Sawks not even make the post season.

But just like that scenario the reality of bowing out in the first round brings everything right back in perspective.

I'd say that we'd had a miserably failed season. (I got the Pats out of my head years ago, they're just another team to me)

Edited by willysp