Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Miller power rankings

BronxColtNYC

Eh, it's fun, but there's an undefeated team out there.  And while we beat the Hawks, 9ers, and Broncos, all I can say is that we are a top 5 team.  We should be undefeated in light of who we've beaten, but we're not.  So we don't deserve a #1 ranking.

You watch too much college football lol

From an article linked to on twitter:

Denver, Seattle and San Francisco are 17-1 against the rest of the league . . . and 0-3 against the Colts.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-farmer-nfl-week-7-20131021,0,995672.column#axzz2iGiiRd9u

and that one is Seattle's win over San Fran so the only team to beat those three teams besides themselves is the Colts. 

and that one is Seattle's win over San Fran so the only team to beat those three teams besides themselves is the Colts.

I totally agree the Colts should be no.1 if and when KC is to play any of those other teams and later on the Colts KC will lose. They almost lost today. The Colts can quite possibly depending on a few games go into the playoffs as no.1 overall. That would be awesome and a great advantage

I totally agree the Colts should be no.1 if and when KC is to play any of those other teams and later on the Colts KC will lose. They almost lost today. The Colts can quite possibly depending on a few games go into the playoffs as no.1 overall. That would be awesome and a great advantage

lets start with beating the texans in Houston we haven't done that in three years.

You watch too much college football lol

lol actually, I hardly ever watch it.  BCS I absolutely loathe the BCS rankings system and the distinction between "automatic qualifiers" and "non-automatic qualifiers."  Power rankings are just for fun, but ultimately they are only some jokers word on who the best team is.  So they aren't a big deal.