Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can't wait.....To hear the excuses skip Bayless makes

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

You people are wrong...Luck had his back to the defender when he hit him with his 350# Gut.

Luck would not stoop so low as to flop.

Just thinking the same thing. How would Luck known who it was. His back was towards the defender. Could have been a lineman for all he knew.

You people are wrong...Luck had his back to the defender when he hit him with his 350# Gut.

Luck would not stoop so low as to flop.

There is a clip where Luck is mic'd and he readily admitted to a ref that he was trying to get a call out of him. I don't remember what the circumstances were and I'll have to find it, but he's not above trying to get calls made in his favor.

Luck sold that flop in a way any soccer player would be proud, but as a defender you should never ever give him a chance. A oscar worthy performance.

It should be noted that soccer is Luck's second sport.  

Most soccer fans hate the flopping in soccer these days but it happens in the NBA too so it's sort of a part of many sports now.  Some teams are better at it then others.

But Luck did sell that really well, and you are right, it's really dumb to chest bump the guy from behind like that.  

He just loves RG3 so much it hurts sometimes. Luck is a threat to RG3 being considered the best of that rookie class. Skip doesn't like that.

I am a little hazy on this since its been a couple of years, but as I recall right before the draft with Luck, RGIII, Wilson, etc., Bayless said he thought the best of all of the young QBs was not Luck or RGIII, but was in fact....Weeden. Since Weeden has flamed out already he has been beating the RGIII drum. The guy is a joke as an analyst, but then again ESPN in general is all about stirring the pot and rarely about meaningful insight.

I am a little hazy on this since its been a couple of years, but as I recall right before the draft with Luck, RGIII, Wilson, etc., Bayless said he thought the best of all of the young QBs was not Luck or RGIII, but was in fact....Weeden. Since Weeden has flamed out already he has been beating the RGIII drum. The guy is a joke as an analyst, but then again ESPN in general is all about stirring the pot and rarely about meaningful insight.

Yeah just ignore the crazy picks like Weeden. He just does that so if he gets lucky he can brag about what genius he is.

In fact. You could just ignore him all together lol.

Manning bulldozed us in the fourth quarter...and we had absolutely done a terrific job of holding him off for the first half. As we watched this game I told my wife that it would be CRITICAL for the Colts to capitalize off the turnovers and score TD's....and that's what they did and THAT was the difference in the game...

But Manning was impressive just as he has been all year long, this game TUGGED my heartstrings during the tribute and right up until opening kickoff...but once it was kickoff it was COLTS GO COLTS!!!

???????? He was blindsided and fell down. He had no time to fake falling down off the dummies chest bump.

I'm not saying he faked the fall at all. I'm just saying I think he flailed a little on the way down. I'm only offering my opinion, not a fact. I could be dead wrong and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I'm not saying he faked the fall at all. I'm just saying I think he flailed a little on the way down. I'm only offering my opinion, not a fact. I could be dead wrong and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Luck was reaching up, probably to undo his chinstrap, when the jerk hit him.  Next thing he knows he's doing a face plant.  Not really surprising that his arms flailed.

And let's not forget that Vickerson is the same upstanding player that may have cost another Colt a season ending injury:

Luck was reaching up, probably to undo his chinstrap, when the jerk hit him. Next thing he knows he's doing a face plant. Not really surprising that his arms flailed.

And let's not forget that Vickerson is the same upstanding player that may have cost another Colt a season ending injury:

You're right, I'm wrong. I apologize.

Manning bulldozed us in the fourth quarter...and we had absolutely done a terrific job of holding him off for the first half. As we watched this game I told my wife that it would be CRITICAL for the Colts to capitalize off the turnovers and score TD's....and that's what they did and THAT was the difference in the game...

But Manning was impressive just as he has been all year long, this game TUGGED my heartstrings during the tribute and right up until opening kickoff...but once it was kickoff it was COLTS GO COLTS!!!

I didn't really think he bulldozed the Colts in the 4th. I thought they got a bogus PI call, a couple amazing catches by Butterfingers Welker, and Trent Richardson fumble.