Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No 23 Vontae Davis is a pro bowler (merge)

BronxColtNYC

Guest TeamLoloJones

also shows how bad the depth is, but Davis played great tonight.

yeah, not always because of lack of talent, but coming in for a few plays like Vaughn and Gordy had to keep doing is rough on anybody.

You really want to know why Davis is a pro bowler this year?

http://deadspin.com/vontae-davis-prepared-all-week-for-tom-brady-and-the-1448924055

This is why. Vontae Davis I hope you never change.

"We had a good week of practice, preparing real hard for Tom Brady"- Vontae Davis

haha

Vontae Davis' awareness rating in Madden just fell 20 points

Guest TeamLoloJones

Hey, if that's how he plays when he prepares for Brady then by all means prepare for Brady.

Davis may have just played the best game any CB has played all season (except for maybe Sherman vs. San Fran)...so as far as I'm concerned, Vontae can say Peyton is the Easter Bunny and I'll give him a pass.

Davis may have just played the best game any CB has played all season (except for maybe Sherman vs. San Fran)...so as far as I'm concerned, Vontae can say Peyton is the Easter Bunny and I'll give him a pass.

It's unfortunate that he was trending on twitter because of that statement and not his play. He played a lights out game. People better recognize that and not let the comment overshadow it.

Guest TeamLoloJones

It's unfortunate that he was trending on twitter because of that statement and not his play. He played a lights out game. People better recognize that and not let the comment overshadow it.

He's gonna get some pro bowl votes after this game, thats for sure.  He outplayed the great Richard Sherman 2 weeks ago, and he was absolutely dominant tonight.

I think he meant to say he prepared LIKE HE did for Tom Brady, as in when he was with MIA. Either way after his play tonight he coulda said sparkles boston cream pie spider y banana for all I cared.

So is there any chance that Davis was taking a bit of a shot at either Manning or Irsay when he said Tom Brady? I only wonder because of Irsay's earlier dig at manning referring to his lack of superbowl achievements...

"Brady never had consistent numbers, but he has three of these,"