Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ZOMG JETS!

Synthetic

Give the Jets credit. They may, at times, get headlines for all the wrong reasons, but that defensive front is for real, and they can ball. Smith looked good for most of the day and his receivers got open for him.

The Patriots never should have put themselves in position to lose the way they did. They had chances at the end to win it in regulation, and they got the ball first for OT. As it's been all year with this team, they'll be up-and-down in the coming weeks, hoping to have it all come together at the right time. 

On to the next one...

Guest TeamLoloJones

Give the Jets credit. They may, at times, get headlines for all the wrong reasons, but that defensive front is for real, and they can ball. Smith looked good for most of the day and his receivers got open for him.

The Patriots never should have put themselves in position to lose the way they did. They had chances at the end to win it in regulation, and they got the ball first for OT. As it's been all year with this team, they'll be up-and-down in the coming weeks, hoping to have it all come together at the right time. 

On to the next one...

Not to beat down the Pats or anything, but the Jets were close to beating the Pats in that first game too, if not for that Geno melt down in the 4th quarter.  They have a great defense, and if Geno can get some more skill players to work with they will be a force in the coming years.

Not to beat down the Pats or anything, but the Jets were close to beating the Pats in that first game too, if not for that Geno melt down in the 4th quarter.  They have a great defense, and if Geno can get some more skill players to work with they will be a force in the coming years.

For sure, the first game was a nail-biter-and-a-half. The Jets always play the Patriots tough but yeah, if they can build around what they have, they'll be a very, very good team in the near future. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

For sure, the first game was a nail-biter-and-a-half. The Jets always play the Patriots tough but yeah, if they can build around what they have, they'll be a very, very good team in the near future. 

Yeah...the Jets seem to make the Pats' games their Superbowl every year.  Pats will be fine though, with Gronk looking studly again.

Yep. Wilkerson, Richardson, Coples and others are all solid players.

Yeah...the Jets seem to make the Pats' games their Superbowl every year.  Pats will be fine though, with Gronk looking studly again.

I look at how the season is progressing and losing this game doesn't bother me too much. When the Patriots play their best football in October, I usually end up getting disappointed in January.  ;)

Somebody tell folks on TV that a game winning drive is NOT,..where your kicker misses a long field goal...gets a second chance because of low-rent refs and makes it..

..don't you dare say that was another GWD for Geno-hype...

GENO SMITH FOR THE WIN!!!

#NextBestQbEver

Next week he will mirror 3 TD's and 300 yards with 150 yards and 3 INT's

Somebody tell folks on TV that a game winning drive is NOT,..where your kicker misses a long field goal...gets a second chance because of low-rent refs and makes it..

..don't you dare say that was another GWD for Geno-hype...

Another GWD by Geno. 

Geno is unlikely to be a force in the years to come under any circumstances...

he's Caleb Hanie with money

I don't know. I like Smith. I think he has a strong arm, good pocket presence and seems to play well in the big moments. This is his first year and he is doing some really nice things along with the typical rookie mistakes. I really do not like Rex Ryan at all but he knows how to put together a great defense every year and especially this year with the loss of Revis. If he has even a decent QB then his team will compete. I think they will win 8 games this year but next year they will be even more dangerous assuming they put some real talent around Smith at the receiver/TE positions. Right now I think Rex keeps his job which I didn't think had a chance at happening but with that win over the Pats he may have saved his job.