Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What a bad day for my team

My replacement QB Cutler, hurt and out with not even 1 point..Blackmon, Gonzalez, and Marshall being held way under their averages..Only good thing is the Carolina D...

I'm gonna need the monster AP to get a 250 yard 4TD game..Lacy 120+ and a couple of TD's, and hopefully, my flex Ruben Randle gets some yards and a TD or two..or I'm getting destroyed this week...And he's still got Andre Johnson and L. Bell to go as well..

Not looking too good this week...I wish I didn't have Brees on the bye week...

Oh well..can't win em all..

My replacement QB Cutler, hurt and out with not even 1 point..Blackmon, Gonzalez, and Marshall being held way under their averages..Only good thing is the Carolina D...

I'm gonna need the monster AP to get a 250 yard 4TD game..Lacy 120+ and a couple of TD's, and hopefully, my flex Ruben Randle gets some yards and a TD or two..or I'm getting destroyed this week...And he's still got Andre Johnson and L. Bell to go as well..

Not looking too good this week...I wish I didn't have Brees on the bye week...

Oh well..can't win em all..

Yeah....I'm in a lot of trouble myself. I started Nick Foles over Matt Ryan.... who is without Roddy and Julio...but it backfired when Foles got a concussion.

Plus I have Josh Gordon... who is saddled with the putrid, stinking 1st round bust Brandon Weeden.

I still have a shot at winning but I ain't holding my breath.

Hey, at least u r not my FF roster in the Colts elite league forum

Steven Jackson, Owen Daniels, Randall Cobb, David Wilson, Michael Vick, Reggie Wayne

The ones still standing are Tony Romo and LeSean McCoy, I wonder who is next?

So, just remember this post when ur having a bad day in FF :(