LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - trolling

You should be embaressed at the amount of Colts fans cheering for Peyton against your team, i would never cheer for Brady against the Patriots.

Colts fans saying i hope he sticks it to Irsay, Irsay prevented you a decade of sucking once Peyton retires.

The Legend vs The Future. :)   But no, I am so excited for this one, slash nervous.  I hope our boys bring it, because you know number 18 is going to be.  I am forever grateful to Peyton for giving me an incredible childhood/high school years, a world championship, and excitement week in and week out. 

But it is Luck's time now, Colts fan forever and always.  LETS GO COLTS!!!  A huge test, biggest regular season game probably ever.  OPBLUEOUT!

To hear sideline reporters asking players on other teams if they will be watching Colts vs. Broncos... only shows how ridiculous the media is when it comes to things like this. It would have been better to see NBC show the lady asking KC how they feel about being undefeated.

To hear sideline reporters asking players on other teams if they will be watching Colts vs. Broncos... only shows how ridiculous the media is when it comes to things like this. It would have been better to see NBC show the lady asking KC how they feel about being undefeated.

Even more ridiculous are all these cut-scenes I've been seeing in recent weeks, including tonight, where they show NBC correspondents pretending to use their cellphones as a phony-bologna plug for Verizon. Have they no shame?