Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Von Miller just showed up at the stadium. 

gif-girl-driver-dumb-648057.gif

Followed by Andrew Luck's arrival:

parking.gif

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself but to post another one

The post timer is now on MST for me.

At least it work. The forum crashed a second ago for me... a sign it has already begun.

I would and will feel a lot better about this game if we can get KC to wup those Texans!! And I hope I don't need to worry about the Titians I hope not. I got enough to think about with this one coming up??? 

I would and will feel a lot better about this game if we can get KC to wup those Texans!! And I hope I don't need to worry about the Titians I hope not. I got enough to think about with this one coming up???

Houston it's playing for Wade and Bum Phillips and now Cushing

Go KC Go

Houston it's playing for Wade and Bum Phillips and now Cushing

Go KC Go

They lost Foster too and Tate got hurt for a bit, but I'm not sure if he went back in or not.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - trolling

You should be embaressed at the amount of Colts fans cheering for Peyton against your team, i would never cheer for Brady against the Patriots.

Colts fans saying i hope he sticks it to Irsay, Irsay prevented you a decade of sucking once Peyton retires.

We have to sit through Chris Colinsworthless again. I would love to see John Madden come out of retirement, and take his job away. At least with Madden you learn a little.

We have to sit through Chris Colinsworthless again. I would love to see John Madden come out of retirement, and take his job away. At least with Madden you learn a little.

That is why I already have the 1970 App activated and listening to Lamey and Sorgi

The Legend vs The Future. :)   But no, I am so excited for this one, slash nervous.  I hope our boys bring it, because you know number 18 is going to be.  I am forever grateful to Peyton for giving me an incredible childhood/high school years, a world championship, and excitement week in and week out. 

But it is Luck's time now, Colts fan forever and always.  LETS GO COLTS!!!  A huge test, biggest regular season game probably ever.  OPBLUEOUT!

Chiefs stay undefeated, 17-16 home win over the Texans today.

tumblr_m5n3y0P6261r9g4gho1_400.jpg

Excellent indeed. The Chiefs are a scary team... with a defense that comes at you from every direction.

I've never seen Peyton wear a long-sleeved shirt under his pads when playing an indoor game

Well, he's also been wearing a glove here and there as well. He's a different creature with Denver. 

Well, he's also been wearing a glove here and there as well. He's a different creature with Denver. 

I thought the glove was just for colder games to help him with grip, especially last year when he was still working on getting his arm strength and grip strength back

To hear sideline reporters asking players on other teams if they will be watching Colts vs. Broncos... only shows how ridiculous the media is when it comes to things like this. It would have been better to see NBC show the lady asking KC how they feel about being undefeated.

I've never seen Peyton wear a long-sleeved shirt under his pads when playing an indoor game

He knows he could get carpet burn from the Mathis sacks.

-GO COLTS - all day, every day!

He knows he could get carpet burn from the Mathis sacks.

-GO COLTS - all day, every day!

#RugBurn

To hear sideline reporters asking players on other teams if they will be watching Colts vs. Broncos... only shows how ridiculous the media is when it comes to things like this. It would have been better to see NBC show the lady asking KC how they feel about being undefeated.

Even more ridiculous are all these cut-scenes I've been seeing in recent weeks, including tonight, where they show NBC correspondents pretending to use their cellphones as a phony-bologna plug for Verizon. Have they no shame? 

Game time is almost here. I'm opening my window to feel the same air as they feel at Lucas Oil Stadium. There is a chill in the air... and life is good in Indy. A Colts win will make it that much better.

Go Colts.