Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• On the first bolded, I'm not sure the luster was ever there. While he's not as bad as he was in SD/LA, he hasn't brought the creativity from Philly (Pederson called plays there to be fair) either. I'm just not sure who Reich really is to be honest. Some would say he did better last weekend, but honestly he didn't really have choice but to open things up after getting down 21. I'd just like to see more creativity, while at the same time, less "cute" but still bland game plans.    On the second bolded, I'm a lot more confident in our ability to get on a roll in the playoffs with Rivers. Sure there's risks, but at least we'd have a chance. Our Ds not good enough to support a O with limited capability. 
    • No thanks on either under the current circumstances. And never AJ.  I'd take an uninjured Ertz though. Eagles would be silly to trade him.
    • I love what Blackmon has done, but I'm still a bit cautious long term. When we play a good QB with legit deep capability, we'll see. So far, Blackmon's plays have been mostly "help", and things in front of him. And they've been great. Still we haven't seen him challenged deep in single coverage.    I still think Willis is our weak link. When in cover 2 and he is playing split S, he struggles outside of the box. He's much better as a SS, or as more LBish in rip/liz. His coverage stats have improved a lot this year, but IMO it's more a product of scheme, than actual improvement. It's still an issue, just masked.
    • For me, some of the luster has worn off the Reich throne.  However, I'm certainly not asking for his head or whatnot.  I would just like to see him a little more prepared to start a game.  There is NO WAY this team should fall behind 21-0 to a very mediocre Cincy team at home.  None.  Kudos to them for figuring things out and getting them back, but that start was horrid and that falls on the HC.   As far as Rivers, not worried.  He will likely be gone after this year IMHO.  I simply can't see him wanting to play another year.  I could be wrong.   Hilton is most likely gone if for no other reason than money.  However, even if he took a pay cut, which I doubt he would, I don't know that the front office would keep him.  He's not the guy he was, and he is now having trouble getting any breathing room.  He's just not WR #1 anymore and he's being paid like it.  Put it this way:  if it's a choice between Mack and Hilton, I'm going Mack.  This too will sort itself out in the offseason.   Having said all of this, I'm still optimistic about the teams' chances this year.  When I look around the league I don't see a Patriots of old.  I don't see a dominant team that is going to beat the snot out of almost any team they face.  All teams have significant issues and can be beaten at any time.  And I think that makes this season all the more exciting to me.  If the Colts get into the playoffs, they will have a chance to make some noise.
  • Members

• life long

life long 346

• bsteves

bsteves 169

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,937

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 360

• danlhart87

danlhart87 3,926

• Jared Cisneros