Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Case Keenum will start for the Texans sunday.

Dustin

Thanks. I was confused. ;)   So TJ was benched or is he hurt?

I don't want to say he was "benched", because he never truly held the starting job at all this year. He came in for mop up duty after Schaub went down (Keenum was inactive) and threw two picks including a pick six. The job was up in the air until Thursday when Kubiak announced Keenum would start.

I don't want to say he was "benched", because he never truly held the starting job at all this year. He came in for mop up duty after Schaub went down (Keenum was inactive) and threw two picks including a pick six. The job was up in the air until Thursday when Kubiak announced Keenum would start.

Wow. That is a bold move from Kubiak then. Good for him. I hope this Case plays well. I suppose he can look at the bright side, he won't face a defense that good all year. lol.

Nice game by Case. I was completely wrong about the moment being too big for him playing on the road against the best defense in the league. I assume he will be your starter next week?