Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson Predictions (Broncos)

danlhart87

fleener has been very average so far. richardson just doesn't have the instinct to hit the correct hole. that's not a learned skill for a rb. cherilus has been there all year, there are no more line injuries than most teams in the nfl. everyone has injuries. excuses, excuses, excuses!!!

Accurate on all counts. Cherilus has actually been much better than I thought he would be. He's been better than rock solid, in fact. Fleener makes a few catches but drops way too many and has done about average. I do wish Bradshaw was back, he got the tough yards and a much higher clip than TRich gets tough yards. The run blocking has been very good for our other RBs, with Ballard, Bradshaw and Brown combining for 5.1 ypc.

fleener has been very average so far. richardson just doesn't have the instinct to hit the correct hole. that's not a learned skill for a rb. cherilus has been there all year, there are no more line injuries than most teams in the nfl. everyone has injuries. excuses, excuses, excuses!!!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a lot of these so called holes when he is out there.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a lot of these so called holes when he is out there.

you have to watch closer then. i have seen shows this past week that have showed holes that he should have hit, and someone posted some here from when he was with clev.

When has Richardson ever been on a practice squad? Who needs evidence to refute that silliness? Your post is 100% data free.

5-2, with takedowns of the niners, hawks, and broncos and still people whine. Smh

Has this forum been invaded by super secret browns fans?

He is practice squad caliber. If you coudl read better, you would be aware that I said that he is practice squad level rather than actual practice squade.  They are throwing him a bone with the TDs to make the trade not look so bad.  It could have just as easily habe been someone else to score those TD's.  Oh! Career three yards per carry. 

Accurate on all counts. Cherilus has actually been much better than I thought he would be. He's been better than rock solid, in fact. Fleener makes a few catches but drops way too many and has done about average. I do wish Bradshaw was back, he got the tough yards and a much higher clip than TRich gets tough yards. The run blocking has been very good for our other RBs, with Ballard, Bradshaw and Brown combining for 5.1 ypc.

where are all the posters that were screaming about the cherilus signing now?? chalk another one up for a majority of posters being wrong on something again.