Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay is embarrasing

This guy is a joke to Indiana.  Peyton made football relevant in Indiana. Irsay is a rich boy's son who never worked a hard day in his life. I'm thinking he started to hit the bottle pretty hard again, actually that would be a good excuse for his comments.  Funny, he mentioned all those other teams with multiple SuperBowl wins.  They all had a DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Irsay and Polian failed to put a full team together each season, Peyton put those crappy Colts teams on his back year after year. 

Your comment doesn't even make sense.  Your saying it is a negative to have the best QB of all time on your team. That is exactly what you are Mr. Irsay are saying.  If you say its because of money, then you'll end up hating Luck as well because if he becomes the player he should then he'll get a big contract too.  Then you'll want to dump him for a "total team". 

TFunky, you are the first person in history to think that having Manning on a team is a bad thing.

I'll be glad when this game/week is over

:groan:

You should be glad when Irsay deletes his Twitter account and blames himself for the lack of SuperBowl Wins and not just one player.

So much for "the buck stops here" with Mr. Irsay.  He'll just throw anyone under the bus, including the one man who made his life relevant.

Without Peyton, Irsay's beloved Twitter Account would have 1/3 the followers.

Your comment doesn't even make sense. Your saying it is a negative to have the best QB of all time on your team. That is exactly what you are Mr. Irsay are saying. If you say its because of money, then you'll end up hating Luck as well because if he becomes the player he should then he'll get a big contract too. Then you'll want to dump him for a "total team".

TFunky, you are the first person in history to think that having Manning on a team is a bad thing.

Your missing the point. But maybe we can discuss it once you stop whining like a little school girl. Peyton will always be my favorite player, but.... GET OVER IT!!!! Either ride with the team or be gone.

Your missing the point. But maybe we can discuss it once you stop whining like a little school girl. Peyton will always be my favorite player, but.... GET OVER IT!!!! Either ride with the team or be gone.

LOL, nice insult.  I'm thinking you didn't get the point. Please re-read or expain how only 1 superbowl is Peyton's fault.

This guy is a joke to Indiana.  Peyton made football relevant in Indiana. Irsay is a rich boy's son who never worked a hard day in his life. I'm thinking he started to hit the bottle pretty hard again, actually that would be a good excuse for his comments.  Funny, he mentioned all those other teams with multiple SuperBowl wins.  They all had a DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Irsay and Polian failed to put a full team together each season, Peyton put those crappy Colts teams on his back year after year. 

I'm thinking you had your mind made up before you read what was said, and saw what you wanted to confirm your opinion.

I didn't go in with an opinion, or come away sharing yours.

LOL, nice insult.  I'm thinking you didn't get the point. Please re-read or expain how only 1 superbowl is Peyton's fault.

You're the one who's deduced that it's Peyton's fault.

I didn't read that in Irsay's comments.

I think you either skipped, or added dots that weren't there, to come to your conclusion.

You think losing in the playoffs was all Peyton's fault then?

Well, every year was different, but I know the TEAM lost many playoff games, and Peyton was on those TEAMS.

Peyton wasn't the whole problem, but, at times, he shared blame.