Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brandon Lloyd

Moncrief

Eric Decker's fantasy value will go up if a trade for Lloyd happens. A 4th round pick is not unreasonable for a team that really needs help that can make a difference. Rams - not sure how much of their season they can turn around. Panthers and Titans, however, could be fighting for a wild card spot - so it makes sense.

Edited by chad72

I just do not trust Lloyd. This is a guy who was nonexistent until last year. Sure he made some circus catches, but given the chance to make a routine catch or run a good route he would just throw up all over himself. He will want to get paid and if I am the Rams I would be a bit worried about shelling out to much money to him.

Now if he can produce like he did under Daniels this will be a steal for them and Bradford will be jumping for joy.

I just do not trust Lloyd. This is a guy who was nonexistent until last year. Sure he made some circus catches, but given the chance to make a routine catch or run a good route he would just throw up all over himself. He will want to get paid and if I am the Rams I would be a bit worried about shelling out to much money to him.

Now if he can produce like he did under Daniels this will be a steal for them and Bradford will be jumping for joy.

he better be careful, i hear he's in a walking boot lol.

k so apparently this is a good fantasy move, because Sam Bradford is a better quarterback than Kyle Orton and the Rams don't have a true #1 WR, so Lloyd instantly shoots up to 1st. Furthermore, the Rams have Josh McDaniels at OC, so you know they're going to want to throw it, AND I guess Lloyd has some familiarity already with the Rams personnel or offense, so the transition time will be minimal.

Edited by ReMeDy