Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Silver Lining

Slick_Rick

I kinda think we beat ourselves. Lots of drops, bad penalties, and poor run stopping. This is fixable. Let's not be Chicken Littles. We are 4-2 and are still in the lead for the division. We played young today, and it showed. I don't think the Chargers are the better team, and I don't think we need to fire (insert name of scapegoat here).

The Coaching staff just can't be scared to go for it. We have luck for a reason. We have Trich for a reason. Don't know why we play like Luck is the worst QB in the LG and hand cuff him for 90% of the game.

This is what the WCO is. I know we claim to be a "No Coast Offense", but they'd rather run with 9 guys in the box. There are still kinks to be worked out. At least we are 4-2 and leading the South.

I kinda think we beat ourselves. Lots of drops, bad penalties, and poor run stopping. This is fixable. Let's not be Chicken Littles. We are 4-2 and are still in the lead for the division. We played young today, and it showed. I don't think the Chargers are the better team, and I don't think we need to fire (insert name of scapegoat here).

We have been fixing the run D for how long now? It's definitely broke so we need to fix itIt wasn't that we played young it was more like we played only one unit, the defense and they didn't do diddly.